1. trying for all NYC shows
  2. If any Australian shows on the east coast (as that's where I'll be in six months) come up in 2016 - I'll be there.
  3. Hi,

Is there a seating map for the O2 arena shows? I purchased ga tickets and it says ga4 and gave me a row number? Does this mean anything?

Thanks
  4. It will be: Berlin #2
    Cologne #1 so far.
  5. Score me a GA ticket for Los Angeles 3. I was thinking about buying another for the 4th night, but I want to save the money in the event I decide to go to Dublin, since apparently we are all going.
  6. AMS II for sure. Will try AMS I on Monday.
  7. Just got tickets for London 30th October, floor standing (GA)

Will try during general sale for other dates. Hoping to get GA for the 29th as well - might try some of those cheaper obstructed view tickets for other dates too.
  8. Originally posted by colbourne25:Talking to my girlfriend and I think we may try and go to the Dublin shows (from Australia) when announced. It's been a dream to see them in Dublin. And obviously if and when they come to Australia i'll see them

Love that idea! Seeing U2 play in their hometown is still on my list of dreams too! (As well as touring "downunder" btw... )
  9. Originally posted by Ali709:Just got tickets for London 30th October, floor standing (GA)

Will try during general sale for other dates. Hoping to get GA for the 29th as well - might try some of those cheaper obstructed view tickets for other dates too.
    Awesome, hopefully we cross paths. I'm joining the real fun in general sale on Monday!
  10. Brilliant!! We will definitely meet up if you're around!
  11. Glasgow 6th Nov (purchased), hoping for the 7th and maybe London too
  12. both night Glasgow......WOOOOOOHOOOOO