1. For now Amsterdam II. (in the pocket this morning, hooray!)
    Hope to get tickets on monday for Amsterdam I, III, IV and V, as well as Antwerp I and II.

Would also love to spend Christmas 2015 at The Point in Dublin!
  2. Amsterdam 3, 4 & 5???
  3. well, may be not 5, but there will be 3 and 4, for sure!
  4. Amsterdam, London and Koln for now

5. We'll see. I think Arnhem also qualifies...or Copenhagen, Helsinki, Dusseldorf... who knows...
  6. I doubt more cities other than Dublin will be added to the 2015 itinerary though
  7. I'm pretty sure only Dublin will be added as a city.
  8. Going to try to go to both Boston shows. I managed to get tix for the first show, but now it's saying the tickets are "sold out for this promotion" for the second show. Guess I'll have to try my luck during the general sale on Monday...?
  9. Amsterdam 1+2+3+4 and Cologne 1+2 and if 3+4 then also and in the end Dublin as much as i can get
  10. Amsterdam 1+2 in the pocket
    Hope to go to Amsterdam 3+4, Antwerp 1+2 and maybe Paris.
  11. New York final night (so far) purchased, intended to add all Amsterdam shows, Barcelona 1, Paris 2, Antwerp 1, any of the London shows and anything else that might come along in the next year.
  12. Talking to my girlfriend and I think we may try and go to the Dublin shows (from Australia) when announced. It's been a dream to see them in Dublin. And obviously if and when they come to Australia i'll see them