1. We're all going to Dublin
  2. ^ and it isn't even announced!! haha.

3. One never knows... (I won't be filming though...)

On the bright side: I noticed an "olli66" in this neck of the woods...
    If he is the same as the one who is behind the legendary, heart-stopping, ah well, Springsteen multi-camera mixes, then we're all in for a treat!

It should, however, be noted that part of that succes is that Springsteen seems to allow that his official released concert audio (for almost all of his 2014 shows) is to accompany the fan-made multi-mixes... Not sure if U2 will be on that level of understanding as well

But I guess that if the IEM tapers are willing to support such multi video mixing projects, some sweet things might come to the u2 fans as well... (and if I can help with the audio, one can always contact me...)

For now: sweet dreams until September
  4. Berlin 2x
    Dublin I hope so
    Maybe Amsterdam
  5. Amsterdam with my girlfriend and Cologne with my dad.
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

One never knows... (I won't be filming though...)

On the bright side: I noticed an "olli66" in this neck of the woods...
    If he is the same as the one who is behind the legendary, heart-stopping, ah well, Springsteen multi-camera mixes, then we're all in for a treat!

It should, however, be noted that part of that succes is that Springsteen seems to allow that his official released concert audio (for almost all of his 2014 shows) is to accompany the fan-made multi-mixes... Not sure if U2 will be on that level of understanding as well

But I guess that if the IEM tapers are willing to support such multi video mixing projects, some sweet things might come to the u2 fans as well... (and if I can help with the audio, one can always contact me...)

For now: sweet dreams until September
    I will do my best at audio recording at all shows I attend as well

Olli66 is having trouble with the Paris tickets, maybe you can contact him and lend him a hand or something
  7. For now Amsterdam II, hope to get tickets for Amsterdam I as well (or III, IV) maybe Dublin later on...
  8. Looking at this U2 can easily sell out 25 shows in Dublin.
  9. Absolutely. They will do 5 and leave half of the fans ticketless tho

10. Thought that Olli66 already got his tix...not? (But of course, if my help is needed he can send me a pm - but mind you, I don't speak French...)
  11. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]

Thought that Olli66 already got his tix...not? (But of course, if my help is needed he can send me a pm - but mind you, I don't speak French...)
    Me neither! lol

Damn, speaking to you I just realized how I want to try and record a U2 bootleg!!

12. LOL! I haven't been remastering/remixing for ages! (I had a MA to finish...)

(we're drifting off-topic though...)

"Get On Your Boots..."