1. That's the great thing about a lot of U2's personal songs, you can completely detach them from the songwriter's intentions and relate them to your own life in one way or another. Bono may have wrote it with Ali in his thoughts but to us, it can so easily be a song for someone we know. Or used to know.
  2. Meh...
  3. Great song. I love to see this semi acoustic on the next tour (like stay on the Sidney DVD).

The boys are back!!
  4. I hear over and over again! Always in my head! (Especially Edges guitar)
  5. Originally posted by bartajax:[..]

This summs it up It's kinda mehhh. However I love the start but the ''This is a sooooong for someone'' is a bit annoying.

For me the best part, on par with the opening. Music is awesome with all these different opinions.
  6. Edge's guitar reminds me of Crazy Tonight.
  7. The other day, on listen #4 to the album, I listened a bit deeper to the chorus of SFS and I found myself like Bono when listening to that Sick Puppy demo on From The Sky Down... if you know what I mean

8. Wow, thumbs up for your cover, it sounds great! :-)
    And what a great song it is, I love the Lyrics and the simple, but very effective Melody. It's a real beauty!
  9. Originally posted by Timmyboy83:Wow, thumbs up for your cover, it sounds great! :-)
    And what a great song it is, I love the Lyrics and the simple, but very effective Melody. It's a real beauty!

Thanks for the kind words Yeah, it's growing on me. I still don't like how Bono sings it but reading some of the comments on here made me realize that it's a better song than I first thought!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:The other day, on listen #4 to the album, I listened a bit deeper to the chorus of SFS and I found myself like Bono when listening to that Sick Puppy demo on From The Sky Down... if you know what I mean

[YouTube Video]

11. i was listening again in my car today and i discovered that this will be the song which close the shows during the next tour.