1. Songs liked by a great number of people doesn't make them great songs.

2. Maybe 20 years ago when he could hit the notes.
  3. Well it's a strong indicator of it been a good song "With or without you' is their most popular song via streaming sites don't think many would disagree with that.
  4. He doesn't have the voice for it anymore.
  5. Originally posted by popmarter:[..]
    Well it's a strong indicator of it been a good song "With or without you' is their most popular song via streaming sites don't think many would disagree with that.

Problem is:

Gangnam Style would be the greatest song ever written by any musical artist and Taylor Swift would be greater than Beethoven.

It's the end of the world - I'll get my coat.
  6. I don’t think there’s such a thing as a good or bad song tbh. People’s likes and dislikes aren’t enough to label a song as good or bad regardless of how many people are in agreement or not. 1 persons reason for loving a song is just as valid as a million different people’s reasons for disliking the same song.
  7. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

Problem is:

Gangnam Style would be the greatest song ever written by any musical artist and Taylor Swift would be greater than Beethoven.

8. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

Problem is:

We're not talking about other artists you might not like the particular song but among the masses "Song for someone" is the most popular song from SOI .
  9. Down all the days should be on Spotify
  10. Yes! It's really frustrating that all the deluxe Achtung Baby songs aren't available at all online.
  11. I think an update on their digital catalog would be great. Deluxe editions, the official live releases...

Maybe in the break after this year's tour they can let some people down into the archive?