1. I've tried hard for 4 or 5 times to get into this band - no result so far.

Anyone fancies doing an easy-listening Best Of for me? Thanks
  2. Originally posted by LikeASong:I've tried hard for 4 or 5 times to get into this band - no result so far.

Saw them in Turin, was very disappointed. They sucked.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:I've tried hard for 4 or 5 times to get into this band - no result so far.

i'll have a tracklist ready for u soon

Edit: here we are

Club Foot... from Kasabian
    Reason is Treason... from Kasabian
    L.S.F (Lost Souls Forever)... from Kasabian
    Empire... from Empire
    Shoot the Runner... from Empire
    Stuntman... from Empire
    Doberman... from Empire
    Underdog... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Where Did All the Love Go... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Fast Fuse... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Take Aim... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Thick as Thieves... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Vlad the Impaler... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Fire... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum
    Julie and the Moth Man... from West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum

these are my personal favourites, West Ryder is their newest album, amazing. not a bad song on it so that is probably the best place to start

is there a way i can package these together and upload them for you?

4. how did they suck, like singing wise or just in gengeral? i saw them july last year and they were amazing they are one band i just cant imagine being shit live, especially since they were so good when i saw em
  5. The album has leaked!!!!
  6. Did you learn much with U2 on their giant 360 tour?
    Nah, mate, I didn't take in anything supporting them, them gigs were horrible. Worst ever. U2 fans are cardboard cut-outs. Can you imagine supporting U2? Their fans are probably into one band and one album - Joshua Tree.
    I didn't learn anything 'cos that's just a f---ing different level. It was amazing to watch and meet them, but I didn't learn anything apart from just get the f--- out (laughs).

source

example of someone who missed the chance to shut up .. no attention for his music so let's get it with words.
    if U2 fans were "cardboards" in front of him that's because he sucked maybe?
    360 was one of the best chances of his career ..
    he should better close himself in some studio and write decent music instead.

(sorry Andrew )
  7. i read this comment earlier. just confirms what i've always thought of them
  8. Did you learn much with U2 on their giant 360 tour?
    Nah, mate, I didn't take in anything supporting them, them gigs were horrible. Worst ever. U2 fans are cardboard cut-outs. Can you imagine supporting U2? Their fans are probably into one band and one album - Joshua Tree.
    I didn't learn anything 'cos that's just a f---ing different level. It was amazing to watch and meet them, but I didn't learn anything apart from just get the f--- out (laughs).

what a nob. i had these on my list of to see bands.... maybe re think is in order,

if nothing else he should have looked at this commercially. a support slot to the biggest band in the world who are in their 50's??, at some point u2 will quit whether we like it or not, they should be looking to impress and steal future fans instead of insulting us. so glad i saw elbow and snow patrol as supports on the 360.

kaiser chiefs are a similar style of band but much better.

asshole.
  9. why on earth would he say that, silly.

10. id definatly still see em, but just dunt cheer as loud