1. just got back from their show at the Thebarton Theatre here in Adelaide, all i can say is WOW best show iver ever been to
    crowd was crazy and the band was full of energy, their songs r amazing live.

these guys r only 3 albums in so their best is hopefully still to come
  2. I hope they'll play Vlad The Impaler in Torino.
  3. I say Ka-Say-Bee-An and thats how they say it on TV
  4. You damn English and your damn pronunciation problems!!!
    You should learn from the Spanish pronunciation: something is said like it is written. Simple as hell. Kasabian = / k a s a b ee a n/ .....
  5. I love them, it is my third favorite band these times (after U2 and Muse)... and Underdog was the first song which get me into
    I'll see them in Frnkfurt and then 4 days later on festival in our country It will be great. First time I'm happy with U2 support

And yes,Yogi, they will play Vlad The Impaler, they play it everytime

6. crowd was going nuts for that
    "heath ledger meet u on the other side"
    nice lyric change
  7. In Frankfurt there was "Michael Jackson see you on the other side"
    Btw. they were great but crowd was not ready for them.

But yesterday they headlined festival in our country and it was really great, people went crazy and band was excited so as we

8. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]In Frankfurt there was "Michael Jackson see you on the other side"
    Btw. they were great but crowd was not ready for them.

But yesterday they headlined festival in our country and it was really great, people went crazy and band was excited so as we

yeh i saw on sum youtube clips most of the crowd was dead still, couldnt believe it
  9. saw them twice last week, as support act for U2 and on the main stage at Sziget. BLEEEEGH.

10. I saw thwm twice too... As support in Frankfurt and on Open Air festival on Saturday... both were great... I don't know why U2 fans very like slow-pop bands like Snow Patrol and are cold with energic music... so in Frankfurt there was no response from audience...
    On Saturday they headlined Open Air Festival in my country and both band and audience were great, Tom was as excited as audience and at the end they looked like they don't want to leave stage
    LSF - last song:

11. only liked the guitar player with the shades, he looked really cool. as for the singer: way too arrogant and I don't really like his voice.

i liked fire though. and shoot the runner
  12. New album out this October they've been playing some new material at gigs over the last week. heres one of the songs, its called Switchblade Smile
    http://youtu.be/3hCknLe-7lQ

2011 is gona be a great year for music. Already had The Wombats album, and Artic Monkeys, Coldplay and Kasabian to come. U2 can take their time

edit: heres another new one from the band, its called Velociraptor
    http://youtu.be/xGEU1w2G1cU