1. http://www.atu2.com/news/bono-will-race-from-stage-to-get-home-for-andreas-big-day.html

Bono is facing a race against time to get him to the church on time.

The U2 singer is doing his best to get back to Ireland for his old pal Andrea Corr's wedding to billionaire heir Brett Desmond on Friday.

Bono, who celebrates his wedding anniversary on the same day, will sing at the Doonbeg Golf Resort venue if he can make it back from U2's world tour.

The fab foursome are currently wowing fans in the U.K. as part of their 360 tour and a source explained that Bono has a "very tight window of time" if he's going to get to and from the wedding in time for his next concert performance.

Even with a private jet at his disposal, Bono will have a mad dash back to Ireland, given the tight time-frame involved.

"He's playing in Sheffield [tomorrow] night, but they don't come off stage until 11:20 p.m., so he'd have to get up pretty early the following day if he's to make it back in time for Saturday night's performance," a close source said.
  2. Originally posted by wangmaster:so... any chance of a song or two getting a tour debut tomorrow? I mean, we'll obviously not know for sure until showtime, but still.

Doubt it, best we can hope for I reckon is a Wembley 2-esque setlist, but I'd say something more akin to Hampden/Wembley 1. Cardiff would be my guess for any debuts, simply because it's the end of the tour and it would leave us wanting more etc. (assuming such debutants were to work out).

3. Is there anyway to listen to this outside of the UK. I am in Canada and have clicked on every station on the list and I can't get one of them. Is there a way around this? Anyone.
    One station had a note stating due to regulations not allowed to do internet feed outside the UK
  4. Same for the Aussies: No station is working: Anyone got clues?
  5. Right im off to sheffield now ,,hope the rain stays off and see you all there..
  6. Hell no- its only 7am - 12 hours to wait.
  7. Just setting of to Sheffield now, will be there in about an hour and a half
  8. We are setting off in about an hours time, so hopefully should be there about 12.30ish.

I hope it stays dry.

So next time we chat will be after the concert, hopefully loaded up with pics.

Have fun everyone who's going.

9. Setting off in an hour or so, thank god I've got seats and don't have to push for a GA spot