1. Have a great time guys. Get them warmed up for Cardiff please !!!

2. Don't worry,Dan,I think Harry and I can testify that they are warmed up good and proper after witnessing Wembley 1 & 2.I saw the latter......weather looks a bit grim.Just chucked it down on Merseyside,but Sheffield has forecast rain,but not during showtime is the way I read it.Same as 2005 @ Manchester in truth,leathered it down here in the morning,get's to Manchester,it was cracking the flags....I know,sun in Manchester,can you believe that ? I'm leaving here about 2.30pm....should be enough time.

3. Haha that were my first thoughts too when I had to push 'luckily I have seats tomorrow' ... but in the GA is much more atmosphere, you feel more a part of the show. Although from the seats the view is spectacular.

Have fun everyone, I'll be listening the broadcast tonight.
  4. Originally posted by gmc:[..]

Don't worry,Dan,I think Harry and I can testify that they are warmed up good and proper after witnessing Wembley 1 & 2.I saw the latter......weather looks a bit grim.Just chucked it down on Merseyside,but Sheffield has forecast rain,but not during showtime is the way I read it.Same as 2005 @ Manchester in truth,leathered it down here in the morning,get's to Manchester,it was cracking the flags....I know,sun in Manchester,can you believe that ? I'm leaving here about 2.30pm....should be enough time.

You off tonight too Gary?

I hear Wembley 2 was awesome. I'm staying in the semi-dark about it.
  5. Originally posted by gmc:Don't worry,Dan,I think Harry and I can testify that they are warmed up good and proper after witnessing Wembley 1 & 2.I saw the latter......weather looks a bit grim.Just chucked it down on Merseyside,but Sheffield has forecast rain,but not during showtime is the way I read it.Same as 2005 @ Manchester in truth,leathered it down here in the morning,get's to Manchester,it was cracking the flags....I know,sun in Manchester,can you believe that ?

Yeah, I think we're in for a Rain snippet lol, sitting in my friend's house just north of Lincoln and there are grey clouds westwards, although can't be sure whether they're travelling towards or away from us lol. Either way, glad I brought my jacket with me.
    Originally posted by dieder:Haha that were my first thoughts too when I had to push 'luckily I have seats tomorrow' ... but in the GA is much more atmosphere, you feel more a part of the show. Although from the seats the view is spectacular.

Have fun everyone, I'll be listening the broadcast tonight.

Ahaha, oh I know about the atmosphere in the GA fella, remember I was at Wembley 1
  6. Originally posted by thecopperkid:God damn 1 more day ,,it was 2.9.97 last time i saw them (popmart in edinburgh) so im so looking forward to this.See you guys there !! ( ill be the 1 with a black jackett with a foo fighter badge on the left arm ) and at the front off the Q at gate 5.

My dad also saw them last in 1997 (Werchter) and we went to Wembley last weekend and he was blown away XD

7. I know

Cool the player works here as well. Hope they nail it tonight

8. You're not alone in that - I think the band are on form though at the moment, I'd just hope the crowd as an audience rise to the challenge. I'm sure we will but yeah, the odd surprise wouldn't go amiss either

9. Oh yes indeedy I'm going tonight.Well,if your staying the dark about Wembley 2....shame on you LOL Only kidding....the only thing I'll say,is there are plenty of fan reviews I've read from people who have seen them like 20-30 times over the years,and they are saying it's the best show they've witnessed.Dan,it was good,it was very,very good.Wembley 2 from 1993 will always take some beating for me,but Saturday just gone is very close in like the 9 shows I've seen.......
  10. Originally posted by gmc:Oh yes indeedy I'm going tonight.Well,if your staying the dark about Wembley 2....shame on you LOL Only kidding....the only thing I'll say,is there are plenty of fan reviews I've read from people who have seen them like 20-30 times over the years,and they are saying it's the best show they've witnessed.Dan,it was good,it was very,very good.Wembley 2 from 1993 will always take some beating for me,but Saturday just gone is very close in like the 9 shows I've seen.......

Friday weren't exactly shabby
  11. Originally posted by WojBhoy:
    Yeah, I think we're in for a Rain snippet lol, sitting in my friend's house just north of Lincoln and there are grey clouds westwards, although can't be sure whether they're travelling towards or away from us lol. Either way, glad I brought my jacket with me.

Harry,have a safe trip and enjoy the show my friend....if I see a Maraoune Fellaini lookalike in the crowd I'll give you a shout Only kidding brother,take it easy and have a good one.....