1. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..] as long as the camera on it doesn't have a lens on it like an oil drum it should be fine. Most venues so far havent let you in unless you remove the caps from the bottles. So carry your bottle in in hand and keep the caps in your pocket and put them back on inside again

No the camera is only a small digital one, its a Fuji S5700 I think.

Why do you have to remove the bottle tops from the bottles, that seems odd?

Btw are you if there is a parking charge at Don Valley, if there is do you know how much?

Thanks for your help.
  2. Originally posted by TX21000:[..]

No the camera is only a small digital one, its a Fuji S5700 I think.

Why do you have to remove the bottle tops from the bottles, that seems odd?

Btw are you if there is a parking charge at Don Valley, if there is do you know how much?

Thanks for your help.

that camera should be fine. Bottles with caps on are possible missile for hooligans to throw and they are also a tripping hazard for those in GA. They might be more lenient at the Valley though
  3. Originally posted by germcevoy:[..] that camera should be fine. Bottles with caps on are possible missile for hooligans to throw and they are also a tripping hazard for those in GA. They might be more lenient at the Valley though

Right that makes sense. Mind you any bottles we have finished with, will go back into our backsack.

What do you reckon about fizzy drinks or just plain water? My son is a sod for needing the loo, so I'm wondering if fizzy drinks will make him want to go more than water, what do you think?

Thanks again.
  4. U2.com now also has an article up on the radio broadcasts that will start at 7 pm.

5. do we reckon that's when U2'll be on, then?

seems a tad early, imo.

6. there will be an hour of build up including a pre-recorded interview
  7. Bollocks, I left my sodding U2start shirt back home in Norfolk, argh - ah well, I'll be wearing my Wembley tour shirt (blue jeans, maybe black jacket if the heavens open) so if any of you see a tallish hairy bloke hanging around (I'm seated tonight, block 17 or 18?), give us a shout per'aps
  8. so... any chance of a song or two getting a tour debut tomorrow? I mean, we'll obviously not know for sure until showtime, but still.
  9. sounds like your blue room wont get heard before cardiff, according to today's interview and drowning man won't happen on a broadcast...

so, maybe i will follow????

see everybody tomorrow, come and say hi!!!!
  10. All quiet inside Don Valley
  11. the poles are lights, behind the seats