1. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

Broadcasts are allowed to be shared until they will be released commercially (and officially obv). So yes, it will be shared via this site.

thanks
  2. not all the seats are undercover
  3. Originally posted by dieder:[..]

Broadcasts are allowed to be shared until they will be released commercially (and officially obv). So yes, it will be shared via this site.

OH YAY
  4. I wish I could be there that day, cause it is my birthday the 20th.

maybe my parent have made some kind of arrangement I hope
  5. Any rehearsals today?

Oops. Wrong show!
  6. Oooooh 1 more night, so close.

I've got just a couple more questions to ask, if you don't mind.

1) It says on the tickets 'No Cameras', but obviously people do take them from pictures I've seen, so I was wondering what happens if you have a backpack with a few bits in, will they search it for cameras and if they find one, will they confiscate it?

Atm I have toss up between taking a 2MP or 7MP, but I don't want to take the 7MP one if it could be confiscated.

2) We are bringing some food to eat whilst we are queuing, we also want drinks too to keep us hydrated (not too hydrated for my son otherwise we will have numerous loo stops lol), but I wanted to know if we are allowed to take cans or plastic bottles of coke etc? Do you think fizzy drinks are a good idea, or would we be better with just plain 'ole' water?

Thanks.
  7. Originally posted by TX21000:Oooooh 1 more night, so close.

I've got just a couple more questions to ask, if you don't mind.

1) It says on the tickets 'No Cameras', but obviously people do take them from pictures I've seen, so I was wondering what happens if you have a backpack with a few bits in, will they search it for cameras and if they find one, will they confiscate it?

Atm I have toss up between taking a 2MP or 7MP, but I don't want to take the 7MP one if it could be confiscated.

2) We are bringing some food to eat whilst we are queuing, we also want drinks too to keep us hydrated (not too hydrated for my son otherwise we will have numerous loo stops lol), but I wanted to know if we are allowed to take cans or plastic bottles of coke etc? Do you think fizzy drinks are a good idea, or would we be better with just plain 'ole' water?

Thanks.

as long as the camera on it doesn't have a lens on it like an oil drum it should be fine.

Most venues so far havent let you in unless you remove the caps from the bottles. So carry your bottle in in hand and keep the caps in your pocket and put them back on inside again
  8. God damn 1 more day ,,it was 2.9.97 last time i saw them (popmart in edinburgh) so im so looking forward to this.See you guys there !! ( ill be the 1 with a black jackett with a foo fighter badge on the left arm ) and at the front off the Q at gate 5.