1. Originally posted by Stu:[..]

This is one of my photo's, i made myself up an album of Melbourne photo's and labelled some with what song was being performed at the time, this was Kite. [This was the clearest pic i took of the kite] - from the 19th of Nov '06.

[image]

During the performance of Kite - from the 18th of Nov '06.

[image]

tank you very much! it is so much important for me! Tell here about the "album" you made.i wonder if you created a live CD whit your photos
  2. Originally posted by tchezao:[..]

tank you very much! it is so much important for me! Tell here about the "album" you made.i wonder if you created a live CD whit your photos

The album i made was just a large photo album with about 20 or so of my photo's from both concerts [close up's the first night & stage shots from back in the pack 2nd night], i also have a few newspaper artcles from the gig's, cartoon, concert ticket & set list which was given to me on the 18th from one of the film crew.

3. Originally posted by Stu:[..]

The album i made was just a large photo album with about 20 or so of my photo's from both concerts [close up's the first night & stage shots from back in the pack 2nd night], i also have a few newspaper artcles from the gig's, cartoon, concert ticket & set list which was given to me on the 18th from one of the film crew.

Hey , I'm with a doubt: the setlist you have is that little paper with the tracks written used by the band in many points of the stage?
  4. i hope that they do play it. i cant wait to hear what they play on this tour.
  5. Originally posted by yeah:[..]

I'm just saying that this is one of the worst tracks ever by U2. Boring, cheesy and when Bono starts "I want you to know..." my ears start bleeding. Hope they finally buried that one.

I can see where Yeah is coming from, though I like the song, it is rather cheesy (however nowhere near as bad as Walk On or Crumbs or something).

And I listened to that Sydney performance, and the extended solo, is oddly placed, and sounds very similar to the earlier mini solo, it should just replace that one. And why does he shout out "Cate Blanchett this is for you!"?

6. Originally posted by vanquish:[..]

I can see where Yeah is coming from, though I like the song, it is rather cheesy (however nowhere near as bad as Walk On or Crumbs or something).

And I listened to that Sydney performance, and the extended solo, is oddly placed, and sounds very similar to the earlier mini solo, it should just replace that one. And why does he shout out "Cate Blanchett this is for you!"?

Probably because Cate Blanchett was in the audience, don't you think?

7. Ah, I see, but why dedicate that particular song to her?

8. Well, I think he might meant the whole gig. 'We dedicate this gig to Cate Blanchett'
    But that's me just guessing
  9. The best song off ATYCLB and perhaps their best song of the 2000s. Bring it back. Now.

Who's to say where the wind will take you? Who's to say what it is will break you? I don't know, which way the wind will blow...

10. I love Kite. It brings tears to my eyes . Especially live versions, when Bono gets choked up too .

11. Would've been perfect on the e-stage imo. It would be very intimate.
  12. Yes or even before Bad. That'd be such an emotional transition.