1. sorry, I meant to quote the post before my last one, when I went to 'edit' it said what I had writen, but on the page, it looks like it does. What was I going to say? Oh, right... I didn't notice the beard until you mentioned it!
  2. Originally posted by U2Nicksorry, I meant to quote the post before my last one, when I went to 'edit' it said what I had writen, but on the page, it looks like it does. What was I going to say? Oh, right... I didn't notice the beard until you mentioned it!

hahah lol doesnt matter!
    yeah he looks like one of the boys of Mettalica there
  3. Originally posted by ad87[..]

hahah lol doesnt matter!

Those guys are so fucking ugly
  4. Originally posted by ad87[..]

hahah lol doesnt matter!

Lets see if it'll work this time... yeah he does... I went on google images lol
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    Not yet lol - I asked Remy a while ago, he said it's not possible at the moment

thanks!
  6. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

thanks!

Happy to help (even if I bring ill tidings lol...)

7. Revived...is there a way to do this?

I know so many people probably already know me on here as EyesWithPrideB3...but it's sort of my "drunken tattoo" username...

I was in the marching band in high school, and this was our slogan...I created this account when I was in the prime of my marching band career, and by senior year, I'd had a HUGEEEEEE falling out with my director that got pretty heated over some decisions we'd each made, as I was appointed Drum Major, and I ended up being asked to leave...

So the username really doesn't work wonders for me, haha...

Every other username I have is "TheEdge916"
  8. Unfortunately, th situation has not changed. There is no username editting feature , not even for Remy

Also I dont think we will add a feature like that in the future. We cant have everyone changing their name each day.

Sorry!
  9. Who would change it? I wouldn't
  10. Originally posted by Risto:Unfortunately, th situation has not changed. There is no username editting feature , not even for Remy

Also I dont think we will add a feature like that in the future. We cant have everyone changing their name each day.

Sorry!

Right, I understand. Oh well, I suppose I'm already sort of attached to this name around here anyway, and it's just a name. I am me!
  11. Great example of how to use the search function. Congrats Matt

12. I'd like to have my username spelled backwards. Is that possible? Heard of a forum that did that recently