1. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

idk=i dont know

there you go, i tought it would be that simple..
  2. I'm quigs because, when I told my friend my E-mail address (quigs410) My name was changed to that. I no longer have a first name there (my last name is quigley). Even the (cool) teachers call me quigs I've been sooo lucky with teachers. I always get the awsome ones. My english teacher, my freinds and I always just sit around (on fridays) and tell jokes and things like that.
  3. Originally posted by U2NickI'm quigs because, when I told my friend my E-mail address (quigs410) My name was changed to that. I no longer have a first name there (my last name is quigley). Even the (cool) teachers call me quigs I've been sooo lucky with teachers. I always get the awsome ones. My english teacher, my freinds and I always just sit around (on fridays) and tell jokes and things like that.

haha awesome! my 7th grade english teacher actually introduced me to U2! been obsessed ever since! my dad and I saw U23D with her and her husband!
  4. Originally posted by U2NickI'm quigs because, when I told my friend my E-mail address (quigs410) My name was changed to that. I no longer have a first name there (my last name is quigley). Even the (cool) teachers call me quigs I've been sooo lucky with teachers. I always get the awsome ones. My english teacher, my freinds and I always just sit around (on fridays) and tell jokes and things like that.

I always get the boring teachers, altough my economics teacher is pretty cool
  5. Originally posted by markp91[..]

I always get the boring teachers, altough my economics teacher is pretty cool

I've had good teachers this semester...my Anthropology teacher had a quote from Crumbs the second day of class on the first powerpoint slide! the quote was the "where you live..."
  6. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

haha awesome! my 7th grade english teacher actually introduced me to U2! been obsessed ever since! my dad and I saw U23D with her and her husband!

Wow! I think that one of the administraters is a U2 fan. I think that I once heard him say that he went to the providence TUF show. The wierd part is... Thats one of the shows that my mom went to! She also saw one of the Boy or October (she can't remember which one... lol) shows. Boston I think the place was. When U23d comes to our area, my mom and I are going to see it together. We are also going to try and get free Coldplay tickets in Madison Square Garden. If we do, we'll see that together. My mom introduced me to U2. She also said that on the next tour, she would promise to take me to a show!!!!!!
  7. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

Wow! I think that one of the administraters is a U2 fan. I think that I once heard him say that he went to the providence TUF show. The wierd part is... Thats one of the shows that my mom went to! She also saw one of the Boy or October (she can't remember which one... lol) shows. Boston I think the place was. When U23d comes to our area, my mom and I are going to see it together. We are also going to try and get free Coldplay tickets in Madison Square Garden. If we do, we'll see that together. My mom introduced me to U2.

fuckin awesome! i had to introduce my parents to U2 lol....my parents had my sister in 83 and me in 86 and apparently turned off the radio haha
  8. I'm the other way around. When my sister was born in 1999 (realy close to 2000), My mom's freind gave her "All that you can't leave behind" My sister's name is Grace. Grace doesn't find beauty in everything... lol
  9. Originally posted by U2NickI'm the other way around. When my sister was born in 1999 (realy close to 2000), My mom's freind gave her "All that you can't leave behind" My sister's name is Grace. Grace doesn't find beauty in everything... lol

lol...well it is a name for a girl
  10. what a great name for a girl!!
  11. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

Wow! I think that one of the administraters is a U2 fan. I think that I once heard him say that he went to the providence TUF show. The wierd part is... Thats one of the shows that my mom went to! She also saw one of the Boy or October (she can't remember which one... lol) shows. Boston I think the place was. When U23d comes to our area, my mom and I are going to see it together. We are also going to try and get free Coldplay tickets in Madison Square Garden. If we do, we'll see that together. My mom introduced me to U2. She also said that on the next tour, she would promise to take me to a show!!!!!!

I wished I had such a mom; she listens to Katie Melua, not very bad but it could be better. My father loves Live, Blof (dutch band, pretty good but dutch lyrics), Marco Borsato (dutch singer), and famous U2 songs (mostly because I listen to it). One, Mysterious Ways, Beautiful Day, COBL, WOWY, IWF, Pride, WTSHNN, Vertigo and even Wake up dead man...
  12. If it weren't for my sister being born, I wouldn't be a U2 fan right now. When I heard Beautiful day, that was it.