1. my parents are quite U2 fans now because of me but before me my parents had their favorites like elton john, james taylor, neil young etc guess they got caught up in being parents i guess, how could they?!
  2. Originally posted by thefly07my parents are quite U2 fans now because of me but before me my parents had their favorites like elton john, james taylor, neil young etc guess they got caught up in being parents i guess, how could they?!

I know right?!, U2 is way more important than taking care of your kids lol
  3. Originally posted by thefly07[..]

haha awesome! my 7th grade english teacher actually introduced me to U2! been obsessed ever since! my dad and I saw U23D with her and her husband!

I forgot, My 7th grade engling teacher likes Prince... lol. This year, my english teacher likes all the bands such as follows: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Band, things like that. My science teacher is pretty young, she likes U2. I "hooked her up" with a bunch of CD's when she had to get a new laptop. I also burned a few shows for her on a CD. It's great because she plays them during class sometimes.
  4. No one likes a kiss-ass.
  5. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

I forgot, My 7th grade engling teacher likes Prince... lol. This year, my english teacher likes all the bands such as follows: Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, The Band, things like that. My science teacher is pretty young, she likes U2. I "hooked her up" with a bunch of CD's when she had to get a new laptop. I also burned a few shows for her on a CD. It's great because she plays them during class sometimes.

nice
  6. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01No one likes a kiss-ass.

Sucks to be me then ...
  7. Calling it like I see it.
  8. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

Sucks to be me then ...

nice new avatar nick!
  9. Originally posted by ad87[..]

nice new avatar nick!

Thanks, I just went through about 10 or so in the past couple of mins or so, seeing which I like best. I found what I'm looking for. I'm sure I would have better one if we weren't limited to 100x100.

Oh, and yes, I'm a huge one
  10. Originally posted by thefly07is this possible?

Not yet lol - I asked Remy a while ago, he said it's not possible at the moment
  11. Originally posted by U2Nick[..]

Thanks, I just went through about 10 or so in the past couple of mins or so, seeing which I like best. I found what I'm looking for

Oh, and yes, I'm a huge one

haha youre welcome. had same yesterday as i selected this avatar i have now, checked also 10 other adam pictures....
    im in too a adam period find him so cool, especialy with this goat beard<<
  12. Originally posted by ad87[..]

haha youre welcome. had same yesterday as i selected this avatar i have now, checked also 10 other adam pictures....
    im in too a adam period find him so cool, especialy with this goat beard<<

Ha, I didn't notice the beard until you mentioned it!