1. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Many big hits, great album songs or full albums are already released on CD and DVD. So I really don't know what songs they're talking about?
    I'll take the Gavin Friday/Bono remix of Lemon played at the Sphere. Unfortunately, its not "live" so that's probably a no and will be released at some other time in another remix release.
  2. Kiss the Future doc is on streaming now. I wonder if it’s Popmart Sarajevo EP. I don’t think any of that except SBS has been released. Bono didn’t sound great at all so maybe not.
  3. I hope a live version of "Window In The Skies" makes it onto this EP, even if it is a lesser known song.
  4. Originally posted by maartenpetra:Many big hits, great album songs or full albums are already released on CD and DVD. So I really don't know what songs they're talking about?

Could be songs that have never been released as live tracks before but I fear it's more likely to be versions of WOWY, Beautiful Day and Vertigo from Sphere shows or somewhere else.
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:[..]

Could be songs that have never been released as live tracks before but I fear it's more likely to be versions of WOWY, Beautiful Day and Vertigo from Sphere shows or somewhere else.
    I expect it’s songs that have been released before. This live show hasn’t been commercially released before….
  6. All 5 songs from 1 show then? 40 years since TUF tour. Some Dortmund finally?
  7. Maybe more ZooTV recordings since they used so few on Achtung Baby Live?
  8. Speaking of Kiss the Future, they really should release that whole show officially even with the subpar Bono vocals and the regular cameras. The footage from the doc was great and should be seen in full. We have all heard the show countless times in the past 27 years but seeing the actual footage gave me a brand new appreciation for it. I was pretty emotional which I did not get just from the audio.
  9. Maybe (just maybe) they have audio of TUF and ASOH.

Maybe.
  10. My € 1,00 bet for the live EP goes to:
    - Pride 1984
    - Pride 1997
    - Pride 2001
    - Pride 2018
    - Pride 2023
  11. For those worried the tracks are going to be from the sphere, or the same track played live from 5 different tours. Here’s a paragraph directly from the article on u2songs.com

“ We can tell you that the EP will be a live EP, featuring five songs recorded live from the band’s historical archive. We are told that these tracks have not been commercially released before (i.e. they weren’t part of a fan club gift, nor were they part of one of the band’s live video titles.) The EP will be pressed on heavy weight vinyl, and will be a coloured pressing.”
  12. I don't like these limited vinyl releases... I want digital releases!!