1. Especially if it is Pride themed? June is Pride month.
  2. I love all the guesses
    I still put money on 93 or 97 concerts
  3. Pride release now works for Pride month, it also frees up a RSD release if they are going to continue on that route.
  4. I haven't seen the Kiss the Future doc, but are there specific songs that are highlighted in it from the concert?

Curious which 5 they'd pick, if it were a complement to the doc. Been ages since I listened to it but wasn't Bono's voice in just awful shape that night by about the 8th song? Would be really surprised if they released random PopMart performances that WEREN'T from Sarajevo, but they're also probably not going to release Bono sounding like shit even if the crowd is carrying him.

Pride x5 is a great guess but would be a little silly even by their standards - yeah its pride month, but not what that song is about in the slightest and even though they've bent it a little in the past decade to fit that demographic, celebrating Pride Month with a song about Martin Luther King also just seems a little off.
  5. U2 have 'changed' the meaning of songs in the past. I could see this happen.
  6. It's certainly not outside the realm of possibilities
  7. Originally posted by MattG:I haven't seen the Kiss the Future doc, but are there specific songs that are highlighted in it from the concert?

Curious which 5 they'd pick, if it were a complement to the doc. Been ages since I listened to it but wasn't Bono's voice in just awful shape that night by about the 8th song? Would be really surprised if they released random PopMart performances that WEREN'T from Sarajevo, but they're also probably not going to release Bono sounding like shit even if the crowd is carrying him.

Pride x5 is a great guess but would be a little silly even by their standards - yeah its pride month, but not what that song is about in the slightest and even though they've bent it a little in the past decade to fit that demographic, celebrating Pride Month with a song about Martin Luther King also just seems a little off.
    I haven’t finished it yet but it’s showing a lot of the 93 stuff when Bono first talked about Bosnia during shows and called in, and they go interview him before a show. I’m sure the doc ends with 97 show in Bosnia as I’ve seen some footage.
  8. U2songs have updated the article stating what they have on here that it is 5 live performances from the same show so it won’t be the same song 5 times.
  9. Originally posted by tuf392664:U2songs have updated the article stating what they have on here that it is 5 live performances from the same show so it won’t be the same song 5 times.
    Ok, now i believe it 😉
  10. Read between the lines people. Its obviously Dortmund 84.
  11. I was thinking the same thing, TUF is 40 this year so I can see it being dortmund or another 1984 show, or maybe croke park ‘85, I guess we will just have to wait and see