1. Anyone have the Glastonbury Broadcast from last year? Wondering how big the video files are so as what to expect on Saturday for U2's set. Would it be a full DVD?
  2. Originally posted by jofice:Anyone have the Glastonbury Broadcast from last year? Wondering how big the video files are so as what to expect on Saturday for U2's set. Would it be a full DVD?

I have an HD file of it. It's a little bit more than 8 GB.
  3. And they fitted 20 songs plus Streets... Hmmm good thing I've been bringing up my ratio that last couple of days Thanks man
  4. just listened to OOS all the way through again for the first time in ages, can't wait for leeds.
  5. Happy 10 birthday, Origin Of Symmetry!

6. u can just put it in ur cd player, and not have to worry about doing anything else for the next 52 mins. apart from maybe going back and replaying PiB and CE one or two more times.
  7. Just got back from seeing Muse here in Indiana...holy freaking crap. They put on a hell of a show.

Setlist:
    1.) Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)
    2.) Uprising
    3.) Map Of The Problematique
    4.) Supermassive Black Hole
    5.) Butterflies and Hurricanes
    6.) Guiding Light
    7.) Hysteria
    8.) United States of Eurasia
    9.) Undisclosed Desires
    10.) Resistance
    11.) Starlight
    12.) Time Is Running Out
    13.) Stockholm Syndrome
    14.) Plug-In Baby
    15.) Knights of Cydonia

...incredible. Wish they'd have done more with the beautiful piano on stage (like New Born!), but it was still well worth the $31 to see them.
  8. Originally posted by Hoosier2012:Just got back from seeing Muse here in Indiana...holy freaking crap. They put on a hell of a show.

Setlist:
    1.) Exogenesis: Symphony Part 1 (Overture)
    (...)
    15.) Knights of Cydonia

...incredible. Wish they'd have done more with the beautiful piano on stage (like New Born!), but it was still well worth the $31 to see them.

They use to play 19-21 songs, was your show a festival or something? Anyway, that's a short-but-killer setlist, and your ticket was insanely cheap for the super show you surely got, so congrats
  9. That is a really short setlist. Tough to complain when you only drop 31 dollars though. Did they run up against a curfew perhaps?
  10. I was going to say that it seemed like a little bit of a short setlist...I don't think they ran up against a curfew? There aren't any houses anywhere near the venue. I'm not sure, though. There were two openers- Middle Class Rut (horrible) and Cage The Elephant (slightly less bad)- so that could have had something to do with it? (Concert started at 7, we got out at 10:30...)

But yes, $31 for seeing Muse...not bad at all. They were lawn seats, but I was still able to see pretty well (yay for sloped seating!), and got some really good pictures, too.