1. I had never ever seen the SS video.

Beautiful.

Scary.

2. BEST, YOU'VE GOT TO THE BEST!!! I've just sung Butterflies at the very top of my lungs while I was walking to the bus, realizing what a beauty of a song it is. Always in my top five.
  3. And I'm watching a stunning performance of Time Is Running Out from glasto 2010
  4. Wow, Knights of Cydonia as closer. Now that is a song that can open and close a concert!!! It's an amazing opener on the HAARP DVD.

5. Originally posted by Mr_Trek:Wow, Knights of Cydonia as closer. Now that is a song that can open and close a concert!!! It's an amazing opener on the HAARP DVD.

sure is, its kinda like their Streets, amazing where ever it is on the set

6. Sure! I was just typing fast on my phone with all the adrenalyne still in my bloodstream! Sorry ...

I prefer Knights as closer, it's soooooooooo epic. Not bas as an opener either, but its epicness fits better as an opener.

You've got to listen to Plug In Baby as opener, it's happened just a few times but it's fucking awesome. More than Streets
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Sure! I was just typing fast on my phone with all the adrenalyne still in my bloodstream! Sorry ...

I prefer Knights as closer, it's soooooooooo epic. Not bas as an opener either, but its epicness fits better as an opener.

You've got to listen to Plug In Baby as opener, it's happened just a few times but it's fucking awesome. More than Streets

Any good bootleg with a concert with Plug In Baby opening? That song is pure epic awesomeness!!!

8. They've done it very few times, and only when there were reasons to think a normal opener would not work good enough. For example, they did it at the Oxegen Festival last year, I directly copy-paste you the full history:

The band decided to open with Plug In Baby to cheer the crowd up, as there was torrential rain all day. Bellamy even titled the gig, "Miserable Oxegen," on the set-list. The band's effort to cheer up the crowd did not stop with the set-list. While the sirens blasted out to signal their entrance, Howard strolled out and posed centre stage, wearing a tall feathered hat, a red jacket, and most alarmingly tights, with green hot pants over the top. Bellamy then appeared wearing a transparent rain jacket, over a shiny, red suit, and his blue shutter LED glasses, resembling a spaceman of some sort.

A nice, unintended touch from the weather, was the rain making the lights look like glitter. This was most noticeable during Undisclosed Desires.

Before Bliss was played, Bellamy jokingly took a dig at the Muse Messageboard. "That bloody messageboard!" He remarked, while introducing the song. "That great messageboard!" Dom then corrected him.

The infamous megaphone was present on stage by the piano, but perhaps the band thought the crowd were not feeling so good.

A video of it:
  9. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Matt God Bellamy!

10. +1

I introduced some friends to Muse today, they were pretty amazed I think. Plug In Baby has a new lover
  11. On a train to Stockholm, our capital. About to watch the HAARP DVD a bit. Muse are so awesome!!