1. yeah real classic ..
    i'd like they come out with a new Permanent Vacation but in reverse mode that means opening a new way to the oldies Aerosmith
    ^i told you before i left their way since that album
  2. I think as a fan I'm looking for Night In The Ruts or Draw The Line part two, but unfortunately this isn't it - although there's some good songs on it it just seems like a Nine Lives rehash.
  3. Steven Tyler and Joe Perry were on The Jonathan Ross Show tonight. I haven't seen it yet, but I assume they talk about the new album. Speaking of which:

Invalid url 'http://Aerosmith's Steven Tyler on 'Beautiful' - Track-by-Track Premiere'
  4. Originally posted by iTim:Steven Tyler and Joe Perry were on The Jonathan Ross Show tonight. I haven't seen it yet, but I assume they talk about the new album. Speaking of which:

Invalid url 'http://Aerosmith's Steven Tyler on 'Beautiful' - Track-by-Track Premiere'

They played table tennis. Skip to 12:00 if you want to see that!
  5. I'm getting rather bored with every interview Steven going on about drugs. Blah blah blah we've heard it all before. I'm here for the music, not for what excesses you did in the past. Even Joe seems to be over it.

Particularly I wanted to hear more about the two songs that I've heard a lot of positive feedback about - those being Street Jesus and Out Go The Lights.

I also still don't understand - it's our first album in 10 years. 2004 was not 10 years ago. Honkin' On Bobo was a new album, it had new songs even if they were covers - but there was a new set of songs never-before-released or heard in the way they were released, therefore - it's a new album. Thank fucking christ it's not yet another compilation, the world doesn't need another one.
  6. The new album (minus the live performances and extra tracks) is out in the usual early places. All 15 core tracks.
  7. any review by someone here who listened well the album?
  8. same old song and dance? ..

Aerosmith tour in a tailspin, band 'barely speaking'
    New York Post
  9. Aerosmith have announced a farewell tour after Steven suggested they should "call it a day" a few months back.

Aero-vederci Baby!

17/5 - Tel Aviv, Israel
    20/5 - Batumi, Georgia
    23/5 - Moscú, Russia
    26/5 - Munich, Alemania
    30/5 - Berlín, Alemania
    02/6 - Cracovia, Polonia
    05/6 - Copenhague, Dinamarca
    08/6 - Solvesborg, Suecia
    11/6 - Donington, Reino Unido
    14/6 - Dublín, Irlanda
    17/6 - Clisson, Francia
    20/6 - Colonia, Alemania
    23/6 - Florencia, Italia
    26/6 - Lisboa, Portugal
    29/6 - Madrid, España
    02/7 - Barcelona, España
    05/7 - Zurich, Suiza

10. No Belgian or Dutch dates at all! I really like them but gonna miss out.
  11. they are boiled
  12. like rhcp