1. Really want to see them before they call it a day but don't know if I can be bothered paying a bucket load for a ticket and having to travel to see them.
  2. They're playing this venue in Rivas (near Madrid) where people usually listen from the outside without buying tickets I might follow that example if tickets are above 50 bucks (which is almost guaranteed).

3. I saw them for Done With Mirrors and Permanent Vacation tours. That was good enough for me.
  4. Finally I get to see them live, they are coming to Budapest to the new Puskás Stadium, already have the tickets for the gig. Can't wait for July I'm really stoked.
  5. They're coming to town in July as well, I am going to try and find a press invite or something (because tickets are going to be crazy expensive for sure). I don't have a clue about how is Steve doing vocally, is he cringeworthy like Jon Bon Jovi or is he holding up more or less fine?
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong:They're coming to town in July as well, I am going to try and find a press invite or something (because tickets are going to be crazy expensive for sure). I don't have a clue about how is Steve doing vocally, is he cringeworthy like Jon Bon Jovi or is he holding up more or less fine?
    Based on Youtube from their tour this year it's not bad, he still can give 100% on their concerts. But honestly I wouldn't care if Steve read up the lyrics in prose I still want to be there.
  7. That's all I needed to know I'll try to be there. Thanks Zsolt !
  8. No problem at all.
    Just one quick personal story about this: my father is a huge fan of them and I didn't tell him until today that I am buying tickets for this gig. I called him right after I received the confirmation and the e-tickets that we are going to Aerosmith next July together. He's a painter and managed to call him during work. I could hear him jumping up and down cheering on top of the ladder.
  9. Originally posted by 17s:[..]
    No problem at all.
    Just one quick personal story about this: my father is a huge fan of them and I didn't tell him until today that I am buying tickets for this gig. I called him right after I received the confirmation and the e-tickets that we are going to Aerosmith next July together. He's a painter and managed to call him during work. I could hear him jumping up and down cheering on top of the ladder.
    Haha that's BRILLIANT. Congrats on that. Make your parents happy while you still can!
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong:They're coming to town in July as well, I am going to try and find a press invite or something (because tickets are going to be crazy expensive for sure). I don't have a clue about how is Steve doing vocally, is he cringeworthy like Jon Bon Jovi or is he holding up more or less fine?
    Steven is a freak of nature, I would say that among the singers of his age, his vocal cords are the best. He really delivers 100% each and every night. I only saw them twice (2010 and 2017) and I am looking forward to 2020 - got my GC ticket for Prague and will try for Vienna too...
  11. Saw Aerosmith 4 times between 1999 and 2006. I used to be a huge fan, and I still am to some degree. I would love to see them again, but I doubt they'll ever come to Ohio again. I'd like to go to Vegas sometime next year and see them... then again there's a lot of things I'd like to do if I had unlimited funds!

Thanks to this thread, I'm on an Aerosmith kick this evening! Haven't had one of those in awhile, I'm liking it!