1. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

John Mayer is a great guitarist....but he's AWFUL to watch perform. The facial expressions that man gives us ought to be banned...

Forgot about John Mayer! Your right though about the facial expressions!
  2. Moved to A Different Kind Of Music.
  3. So whos yours Remy?
  4. Originally posted by haytrain[..]

John Mayer is a great guitarist....but he's AWFUL to watch perform. The facial expressions that man gives us ought to be banned...

hahahah...I have to agree with you friend

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!
  5. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01You ever watch Bonos fingers while playing? He usually doesent even try chords. The man should stick with the microphone.

true
  6. My favourite is Richie Blackmore from Deep Purple then Jimmy Paige(Led Zeppelin) and then comes The Edge
  7. Originally posted by wtshnnfb01So whos yours Remy?

I don't really have one. Though I like the Bowling For Soup guitar player, just because he is enormous.
  8. Originally posted by Remy[..]

I don't really have one. Though I like the Bowling For Soup guitar player, just because he is enormous.

as good a reason as ever
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

as good a reason as ever

Yep!
  10. Edge, obviously

But I also like Jonny Buckland from Coldplay (although it's a bit Edge-lite).

Oldies - Mark Knopfler and David Gilmour

Different genres - Slash and BB King

2nd favourite behind Edge though would be Matt Bellamy from Muse - man, this guy can play. Amazing
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

as good a reason as ever

I once saw him live, he is the most enjoyable guitar player I ever saw. He throws his guitar in the air, catches it and plays further like nothing happened. He spins his guitar around his body, plays with the guitar above his head, on his back.

It's really cool
  12. Originally posted by Remy[..]

[image]

I once saw him live, he is the most enjoyable guitar player I ever saw. He throws his guitar in the air, catches it and plays further like nothing happened. He spins his guitar around his body, plays with the guitar above his head, on his back.

It's really cool

Of course he can throw it. If it slips out of his hands it'll just bounce off his stomach.