1. well it looks bad for the whole Africa thing
  2. Originally posted by paolom3well it looks bad for the whole Africa thing

tell that to 50 Cent
  3. he's a insult to humanity
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

snippet. ''Pull the trigger on the rock n roll nigga, he's bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker''

(i'm just quoting and not using the word myself)

Interesting article on this

HERE

I include this taster reference the above snippet, hopefully to give some context:-

And in one of the most startling cross-references I've ever seen in a rock show, U2's pre-9/11 performances in 2001 added to "Bullet the Blue Sky" a short film clip about the need for gun control in the U.S., while Bono infused the song with a rap as he reenacted Mark David Chapman's 1980 murder of Lennon: "John, war is over, we don't need your help/America's waging war on itself... Pull the trigger on the rock-n-roll nigger/He's bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker." The message, unnoticed by the musical press, was clear: an American gun killed John Lennon.

Cleraly, in this context, the "N" word is being used to reference the way that a white man (John Lennon) had been referred to in the popular press.

5. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Interesting article on this

HERE

I include this taster reference the above snippet, hopefully to give some context:-

And in one of the most startling cross-references I've ever seen in a rock show, U2's pre-9/11 performances in 2001 added to "Bullet the Blue Sky" a short film clip about the need for gun control in the U.S., while Bono infused the song with a rap as he reenacted Mark David Chapman's 1980 murder of Lennon: "John, war is over, we don't need your help/America's waging war on itself... Pull the trigger on the rock-n-roll nigger/He's bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker." The message, unnoticed by the musical press, was clear: an American gun killed John Lennon.

Cleraly, in this context, the "N" word is being used to reference the way that a white man (John Lennon) had been referred to in the popular press.

interesting reading Dan
  6. yeh, thanks. The guy makes a few sensible, insightful, comments. Could do with more journalists being like that...
  7. Great topic!

Shine Like Stars (Wowy)
    Blackbird (Beautiful Day)

^These 2 are by far my favorites

Love to Love you Baby (Mysterious Ways)
    Ruby Tuesday (Bad)
    Symp. For the Devil (Bad)
    40 as a snippet (Bad)
  8. Bump

9. Shine like Stars WOWY !!!!
    Greetings from (Hamburg) in Germany!!!
  10. Shine Like Stars - WOWY.
    I do like the adapted Love Will Tear Us Apart from Paris JT show (DVD)
    You Hear Me Coming Lord - One
    Ruby Tuesday - Bad
    Whole Lotta Love - Discotheque