1. Originally posted by djrlewisWhole Lotta Love - Discotheque
    Indeeed
  2. one i love, from the elevation tour, One with the snippet of Walk On towards the end, beautiful performance.
  3. Originally posted by derrickrossignolone i love, from the elevation tour, One with the snippet of Walk On towards the end, beautiful performance.
    Absolutely At Irving Plaza 2000-12-05
  4. Originally posted by derrickrossignolone i love, from the elevation tour, One with the snippet of Walk On towards the end, beautiful performance.

ye, thats a good one
  5. Loch Lomond during A Day Without Me (Glasgow 83) is an absolute stunner.
  6. Hmm...nice topic...my 10 favorites:
    The Jean Genie > The Fly (makes Sao Paulo 2006 the best live song ever)
    One > Hear us coming
    Streets > The Playboy Mansion
    Elevation > Miami
    WOWY > Shine Like Stars
    Electric Co. > Bullet With Butterfly Wings
    BTBS > Whole Lotta Love
    BD > Sgt. Pepper's
    Vertigo > It's The End Of...... AND Stories For Boys
    Bad > 40
  7. Electric Co. inc. Amazing Grace always gets me, but also a mention for all the ones Bono used during the Vertigo tour (e.g. People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me, I Can See For Miles etc.); Bad inc. When I Look At The World, WGRYWH, So Cruel, The First Time, AIWIY to name but a few; RTSS inc. Walk On, Dirty Ol' Town...

...my joint favourites have to be the snippet of Jack Kerouac's On The Road from one of the Point Depot shows (I think it's the third?) and also, from the Kansas City Elevation show, when Bono continues to quote WILATW before going into Psalm 116, it's just awesome. Special mention for the New Year's Day Point Depot show though, when they snippet 11 O'Clock during BTBS...
  8. One of the best for me is In Summertime during 11 O'Clock at Werchter'83. Lovely...actually the best 11 O'Clock I've heard.

Amazing Grace gets my vote too, also Halleluaj/Presence of the Lord during BD at Saitama.
  9. Ultra bump, Gerard!!!!

My favorite 11 O'Clock is undoubtely Red Rocks, that Drowning Man snippet is just OMG

10. Yes, yes, and yes. And more yes.

the snippet of Jack Kerouac's On The Road from one of the Point Depot shows (I think it's the third?)

Wasn't even aware of this...which song was it?
  11. Help > Ultraviolet (Light My Way)

12. Streets. My favourite ever performance, it's simply stunning.