1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Discoteque / Staring At The Sun (snippet) ===> 2001-04-20.

listen to the crowd take over at the London show
  2. Originally posted by germcevoylisten to the crowd take over at the London show
    Absolutely. London crowd used to be great. What happened on the Vertigo Tour?
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Absolutely. London crowd used to be great. What happened on the Vertigo Tour?

I have to dissagree there. The broadcast didn't pick much up but in the audience tracks the crowd is fantastic. They are awesome during All I Want Is You and Still Haven't Found. The crowd on the 19th was pretty great to.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyI have to dissagree there. The broadcast didn't pick much up but in the audience tracks the crowd is fantastic. They are awesome during All I Want Is You and Still Haven't Found. The crowd on the 19th was pretty great to.
    One thing is a "hearable" (audible?) audience and other thing is a "great" audience. Sometimes is the same, but not for me in London 05.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]One thing is a "hearable" (audible?) audience and other thing is a "great" audience. Sometimes is the same, but not for me in London 05.

which night?
  6. Originally posted by germcevoywhich night?
    Mostly 18. 19th's crowd is a bit better- They go crazy in Streets. You can feel the stadiums ground moving. Earthquake.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Mostly 18. 19th's crowd is a bit better- They go crazy in Streets. You can feel the stadiums ground moving. Earthquake.

Having listened to the 18th show not too long ago I was a bit dissapointed with it. It's definatley more of a soundboard sound rather than a broadcast type sound. The crowd are great though up until the broadcast start. the crowd on the 19th is fantastic. Have to mention the Cardiff crowd too. Simply great
  8. Originally posted by germcevoyHaving listened to the 18th show not too long ago I was a bit dissapointed with it. It's definatley more of a soundboard sound rather than a broadcast type sound. The crowd are great though up until the broadcast start. the crowd on the 19th is fantastic. Have to mention the Cardiff crowd too. Simply great
    London 19th and Cardiff 29th are awesome.

Well babe I have to get some sleep. See you round!
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]London 19th and Cardiff 29th are awesome.

Well babe I have to get some sleep. See you round!

I'm fleeing the crime scene to. Good nite. See you on here 2moro I suppose
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyI'm fleeing the crime scene to. Good nite. See you on here 2moro I suppose
    As always you suppose right. See you tomorrow.
  11. forgot to mention a cracking snippet last time round :

Give Me Some Truth during Wire. Amazing
  12. My favorite is still Bad/Not Fade Away/Ruby Tuesday/Sympathy For The Devil from R&H.