1. I need some help.

I would very much like to rip the online video of a few of the songs featured on this website to download them to my computer:

http://www.davidgilmour.com/gdansk/index.html

I have already tried using the Firefox extension "Video Downloader", but I only received one single file which could not be played by VLC media player. I believe it might be due to the different songs not actually having any specific URLs.

Is there any way to properly download the different videos from the site? Please help me.
  2. Originally posted by carlibengarli:I need some help.

I would very much like to rip the online video of a few of the songs featured on this website to download them to my computer:

http://www.davidgilmour.com/gdansk/index.html

I have already tried using the Firefox extension "Video Downloader", but I only received one single file which could not be played by VLC media player. I believe it might be due to the different songs not actually having any specific URLs.

Is there any way to properly download the different videos from the site? Please help me.

Just buy the DVD.
  3. I have, but the songs I seek to rip from the site are not available anywhere else at all. Is there a way to rip some or all of the songs on that site?
  4. I can download them using FlashGot for firefox (in FLV format)
  5. You can!? Gonna try that out right away. FLV aint a problem by the way.
  6. It worked!

AWESOME!

Thank you so much!
  7. Hi I just found for the best results when using DVDaudioextractor, convert the files into FLAC and then use another converter to make them Apple Lossless files, it keeps the sound quality 100% perfect and its very simple.

It does take quite a long time and the files are quite large, but it is really amazing sound quality... I'm just ripping my U2360 Rose Bowl DVD now
  8. Hello! Can someone advise me on software that i could use to rip the audio of a movie file (Paris pro shots) and to seperate the tracks? I would like the audio files to be FLAC or mp3. Does anyone have a suggestion for this?
  9. Originally posted by eladanelf:Hello! Can someone advise me on software that i could use to rip the audio of a movie file (Paris pro shots) and to seperate the tracks? I would like the audio files to be FLAC or mp3. Does anyone have a suggestion for this?
    Its easier to just download these files ready as-is, since these rips are also all over the internet. Can't share links though so happy searching
  10. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Its easier to just download these files ready as-is, since these rips are also all over the internet. Can't share links though so happy searching
    My first search attempt did not quit took me there.. so that is why i asked. But I'll give it another try
  11. Ok i might give that a look too. Thanks!