1. Made this one sticky since there's much interest for it.
  2. Is there ANYONE who makes real-time recording?
    Such an awful spent of time.. With imTOO, DVD Audio Extractor, Audition, etc.. you can rip a whole DVD like ZOOSydney in 25 minutes, instead of spending 2 hours with it.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Is there ANYONE who makes real-time recording?
    Such an awful spent of time.. With imTOO, DVD Audio Extractor, Audition, etc.. you can rip a whole DVD like ZOOSydney in 25 minutes, instead of spending 2 hours with it.

Could you explain me how to do it on Adobe Audition? ....been using real-time recording so far!
  4. Originally posted by Ali709Could you explain me how to do it on Adobe Audition? ....been using real-time recording so far!
    I actually don't know how to use Adobe Audition, I just told it because I heard it from many people...
    I actually use imTOO, a "free" software which works absolutely fantastic with any knid of PC.
  5. In real-time, you mean just going to File > Extract Audio From Video? That's what I do - usually works a lot better and not having to redo sound levels etc.
  6. ..
  7. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

Do you know a way to rip audio/video other than Handbrake? The updated version of that is for OSX 10.5 and I have 10.4.

I can probably send you the old version if you like; I have it for OS 10.4
  8. ..
  9. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

That would be so helpful! I had the old one and it worked great until one day I clicked the "get new software" button. My email is aav711@gmail.com Thank you so much djrlewis.

No bother. I'll get onto it
  10. Originally posted by AAV711[..]

That would be so helpful! I had the old one and it worked great until one day I clicked the "get new software" button. My email is aav711@gmail.com Thank you so much djrlewis.

I'm having some bother. Can't seem to get it uploaded. Leave it with me....