1. DVD audio ripping guide for Mac OS X 10.4+ users.

I wrote this post, but it's "ghost-written" freelance work so my name's not on it.

Background story of the first time I ripped Rattle And Hum.

http://www.tammycamp.com/2009/05/08/dvd-audio-ripper-for-mac.html

The articles on headphones, free Mac apps, and Flock browser are also my work.
  2. DVD Decrypter does the job as well, not the easiest program though.
  3. what about saved youtube videos, can I rip the audio off those with the programmes suggested as well?

4. If you downloaded the file: yes
    But there are online services for that job. Google for Rip Youtube Audio
  5. Originally posted by MWSAH:[..]

If you downloaded the file: yes
    But there are online services for that job. Google for Rip Youtube Audio

tried several by now, nothing worked so far. hmm *searches some more*
  6. edit: found something else. it works now!
  7. Mediaconverter.org does it
  8. DVDaudioextractor worked perfectly for me and breaks the disc up into chapters (songs) . Its free for 30 days so do all your discs before it expires . I did all my u2 discs with it . Make sure to select highest quality for output .
  9. Originally posted by gerryhickey:DVDaudioextractor worked perfectly for me and breaks the disc up into chapters (songs) . Its free for 30 days so do all your discs before it expires . I did all my u2 discs with it . Make sure to select highest quality for output .

What a legend, I've just done the Boston 2001 DVD and can't wait to do all the rest
    Thank you so much
  10. Originally posted by gerryhickey:DVDaudioextractor worked perfectly for me and breaks the disc up into chapters (songs) . Its free for 30 days so do all your discs before it expires . I did all my u2 discs with it . Make sure to select highest quality for output .

DVDaudioextractor eh?
    I'll give it a go. No loss of quality?
  11. No that I have noticed. If you really want you can rip the audio really slowly for perfect quality, there is a setting for that. I did mine with the standard timing and everything seems to be fine. The Boston 2001 DVD sounds great for me . Hope it works for you mate. Let me know how you get on if you want.

12. Nope there is no loss of quality as long as you select the highest quality and is easy to use . pity about the 30 day trial period but is worth the few dollars or just install it on a friends laptop for another 30 days and off ya go again .