1. Sorry, yeah I meant just Bono and Sinatra. ie not U2.

2. perhaps it should be listed in the "other songs" category. just a thought, especially since it was on a U2 single (stay) as a b-side.
  3. Originally posted by ty_frank:[..]

perhaps it should be listed in the "other songs" category. just a thought, especially since it was on a U2 single (stay) as a b-side.

Fair point.
  4. Yeah but it's not U2, it's Bono only. We'll leave it as it is for now Thanks anyway for the feedback! Maybe we will add it in the future.
  5. 2009-05-29 - Dublin, Ireland - RTE Studios 'Late Late Show' (video)

When downloading AVI Part I and II, both files are named Part 2. Think these are the same file? Downloaded both but unable to extract as it asks to open a previous file first??

Thanks,

6. Originally posted by pmcj: 2009-05-29 - Dublin, Ireland - RTE Studios 'Late Late Show' (video)

When downloading AVI Part I and II, both files are named Part 2. Think these are the same file? Downloaded both but unable to extract as it asks to open a previous file first??

Thanks,

Thank you, I just replaced part I with the correct link.
  7. Re: 2009-05-29 - Dublin, Ireland - RTE Studios 'Late Late Show' (video)

Thanks Remi, all good now!
  8. http://u2start.com/topic/6501/

So so sorry!! I've just posted my message about searching for tickets in the wrong place! I've looked for a way to move it, but no joy. I'd really appreciate it if you could move it for me - to the area of discussion about tour tickets.

Many thanks for that, and for having the best site on the planet. I spend too many hours here every day!

David