1. cheers Johnny. Sorted
  2. I'm here to petition for the re-opening of the General Politcal Topic. I feel that as a website we have moved on from the problem we had weeks ago. Indeed a shame and smear upon U2Start, but something we can put behind us. So I ask the crew: Remy, Gerard, Sergio, Dan, and Nate, please re-open the topic. Also, if anything were to happen in the topic, I shall take the blame. I will gladly moderate the topic so nothing should happen ever again. So once again, I ask you as your fellow member on U2Start to please re-open the General Political Topic.

Regards, Steve
  3. Originally posted by stj0691:I'm here to petition for the re-opening of the General Politcal Topic. I feel that as a website we have moved on from the problem we had weeks ago. Indeed a shame and smear upon U2Start, but something we can put behind us. So I ask the crew: Remy, Gerard, Sergio, Dan, and Nate, please re-open the topic. Also, if anything were to happen in the topic, I shall take the blame. I will gladly moderate the topic so nothing should happen ever again. So once again, I ask you as your fellow member on U2Start to please re-open the General Political Topic.

Regards, Steve

It has been reopened. Kinda forgot about it
  4. Is Hot Press allowed to spam us with advertisements?

just wondering, this guy is posting in several topics.............
  5. A certian Mr 'Hotpress' seems to be spreading a bit of spam across random threads
    Example

Edit: sorry, what U2joost said

6. Thanks. Dealt with already
  7. We (YOU) aren't going to ONLY post FLAC music files on this site
    from now on are you?! FLAC/loss-less files are TOO HUGE most
    of the time AND MP3's are still simple and patron-friendly for my taste and
    computer.
    Please don't consider this message as naive, out-dated and ignorant.

Concern
    Complaint
    Cheers

-guam-
  8. Originally posted by guam:We (YOU) aren't going to ONLY post FLAC music files on this site
    from now on are you?! FLAC/loss-less files are TOO HUGE most
    of the time AND MP3's are still simple and patron-friendly for my taste and
    computer.
    Please don't consider this message as naive, out-dated and ignorant.

Concern
    Complaint
    Cheers

-guam-

Euh? Did you read this post somewhere, can you tell us where?