1. Sorry to sort of take over the thread but I won't be back for three or four days because of appointments everywhere. So thanks a lot everyone and I'll see you all later. And I even got a new avatar, what do you lot think - just so you won't miss me. I can tell you're missing me already.

Remember if you want anything like the Unreleased and Rare sets, early demos, stuff like that just email - mofo.rockandroll@gmail.com and I'll do my best to get back to you on it in the week. And on the phones, I'm getting a Windows Mobile PDA soon which will let me see u2start on the go. Now that's cool, a bit like the one Remy's got.

Good night!
  2. all the best to you buddy and cool avatar
  3. Originally posted by drewhigginsSorry to sort of take over the thread but I won't be back for three or four days because of appointments everywhere. So thanks a lot everyone and I'll see you all later. And I even got a new avatar, what do you lot think - just so you won't miss me. I can tell you're missing me already.

Remember if you want anything like the Unreleased and Rare sets, early demos, stuff like that just email - mofo.rockandroll@gmail.com and I'll do my best to get back to you on it in the week. And on the phones, I'm getting a Windows Mobile PDA soon which will let me see u2start on the go. Now that's cool, a bit like the one Remy's got.

Good night!

Goodbye and till soon!
  4. See ya Drew!

And I have a Sony Ericsson Z530i now, a little old, but it works well for me! Still hope for a new one soon
  5. moto razor

6. You have 4 mobiles??
  7. LG Black Slim
  8. The iPhone is the greatest thing to happen to mobile technology. I love it. It's unparalleled. The perfect smart phone.
  9. Originally posted by sdking91The iPhone is the greatest thing to happen to mobile technology. I love it. It's unparalleled. The perfect smart phone.

except the battery is crap, it scratches like hell and everyone under the sun will have one
  10. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

except the battery is crap, it scratches like hell and everyone under the sun will have one

And it doesn't have GPRS which also sucks. And it doesn't have a normal keyboard.
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

And it doesn't have GPRS which also sucks. And it doesn't have a normal keyboard.

and its Apple so it will break