1. Originally posted by RemyReminds me that I have to create a mobile version of U2start in the future.

That would rock.

2. I have a Telit X-95

It's kinda old, but does take crappy pics...

In a year or so I hope to get a new phone!
  3. Motorola Z3, the "RIZR".

Best phone I've had, does all the basics superbly and allows me to have U2 ringtones from Mp3 or AAC so I'm happy!!
  4. Originally posted by BelgianBonoHmm a Nokia 1600...
    [image]
    Nothing special but i can telephone so that's the most important thing to me

This isn't the one where it tells you it's time to get up is it?
  5. Motorola V3. Its nothing special.

Invalid url 'http://[IMG]http://aycu38.webshots.com/image/24557/2001230804339000235_rs.jpg[/IMG]'
  6. Yes! Thats the first time i have successfully uploaded a picture.
  7. A Sony Ericsson K300i...it works and that's sufficient for me. I'll take photo's with my Panasonic DMC FZ8 and listen music with my Philips HDD084. Mobiles are for phonecalls and text messages..
  8. Originally posted by MWSAHA Sony Ericsson K300i...it works and that's sufficient for me. I'll take photo's with my Panasonic DMC FZ8 and listen music with my Philips HDD084. Mobiles are for phonecalls and text messages..

Exactly. I use a Fuji digital camera for taking photos and a U2 iPod for listening to music, strangely enough.
  9. No mobilephone
    No TV

Life is good!

Alex
  10. Originally posted by AlexNo mobilephone
    No TV

Life is good!

Alex

Mmmm, TV's starting to suck - all these comedies, which aren't actually all that funny. As well as reality bullshit.
  11. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

Mmmm, TV's starting to suck - all these comedies, which aren't actually all that funny. As well as reality bullshit.

I got one on my room, but I never watch it actually. I'm outdoors most of the time, and if not, I'm online.
  12. Originally posted by AlexNo mobilephone
    No TV

Life is good!

Alex

Lucky you, you don't miss a thing actually these days