1. Edge is in California. Maybe he is playing with One Republic.
  2. Welp, it finally happened. With 37,000 deaths (the real count is higher than that), not enough testing, no health expert consulted and no plan, US states are reopening the economy by the end of the month. Even though 80-90% of the people oppose it. I'm so sick of this.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Welp, it finally happened. With 37,000 deaths (the real count is higher than that), not enough testing, no health expert consulted and no plan, US states are reopening the economy by the end of the month. Even though 80-90% of the people oppose it. I'm so sick of this.
    Look at beaches in Florida.... terrifying really
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Welp, it finally happened. With 37,000 deaths (the real count is higher than that), not enough testing, no health expert consulted and no plan, US states are reopening the economy by the end of the month. Even though 80-90% of the people oppose it. I'm so sick of this.
    Everything counts in large amounts!
  5. Florida has been an absolute joke during all of this. Last state to shut down, first to open. I'm glad I live in Ohio. Our Governor and his team have really been on top of everything and have made a lot of good choices. I trust that when they slowly begin to open things back up, they will do so in a responsible manner. Not like Florida, where they just throw the gates open and tell people to go fucking nuts!
  6. Originally posted by podiumboy:[..]
    Florida has been an absolute joke during all of this. Last state to shut down, first to open. I'm glad I live in Ohio. Our Governor and his team have really been on top of everything and have made a lot of good choices. I trust that when they slowly begin to open things back up, they will do so in a responsible manner. Not like Florida, where they just throw the gates open and tell people to go fucking nuts!
    Love you all here but some people are very opinionated.

7. Live feed of Jacksonville beaches
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Welp, it finally happened. With 37,000 deaths (the real count is higher than that), not enough testing, no health expert consulted and no plan, US states are reopening the economy by the end of the month. Even though 80-90% of the people oppose it. I'm so sick of this.
    Did you see those people protesting against the lockdowns but wearing protective gear? Lol.
  9. Yeah, the protests in the US are insane.
  10. Strange times in the US.