2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. There's a Chrome plugin called HLS Downloader. But it doesn't work anymore. Only after 9pm GMT probably.

For now they blocked the trick that allowed us all to download it.
  2. Just finished watching the concert, was great! Although I was a little confused what happened during Stay 😂
  3. Help! Pm! help! lol
  4. If anyone wants to PM me a link, I wouldn't mind! Thanks
  5. There is no such thing as a link. Just subscribe to u2.com and it works 🔥
  6. I think he means to keep, as I do, and to be able to watch on tv instead of a computer. if we can save the file we can play it back on blu ray players
  7. Originally posted by justinpushplay:[..]
    I think he means to keep, as I do, and to be able to watch on tv instead of a computer. if we can save the file we can play it back on blu ray players
    Yeah HLS downloader. Its a Chrome plugin and as soon as it starts playing that plugin will download the stream into a single MP4 file
  8. If you have read the comments below, some folks were able to grab it. would be thankful if one of those guys were able to share
  9. Originally posted by Cask:If you have read the comments below, some folks were able to grab it. would be thankful if one of those guys were able to share
    Yeah I have it too but the file is too big to share easily. I’m sure someone will put it up on Youtube soon

And otherwise the method as above will work from 9pm GMT onwards to grab it.
  10. drive.google.com is a good place to host big files, as is mega.nz
  11. All in all, Stay kinda worked.
  12. hey guys

Im rlly dyin to watch the live stream of the show
    and my country bank always reject u2 site when I try to subscribe

anyone who's generous enough to give me his account if he can?