2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    I should have but I deleted the file to try again and now it seems like HLC isn’t working anymore so I’ll just wait until tonight and see if I can download it then.
    So they detected it that it has been downloaded
  2. I think they can block it being downloaded just now since there’s nothing playing but once it’s playing like the trailer I’ll be able to get it. Just want to have it permanently as it will be gone in a year once our subscription runs out. I’ll have the dvd eventually but I feel like having the download and the dvd is what I should be getting for my subscription fee anyway.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I think they can block it being downloaded just now since there’s nothing playing but once it’s playing like the trailer I’ll be able to get it. Just want to have it permanently as it will be gone in a year once our subscription runs out. I’ll have the dvd eventually but I feel like having the download and the dvd is what I should be getting for my subscription fee anyway.
    Don't worry there will be people who have downloaded it (like me). So there's a way you can get it, even if you can't download it during the streaming.

4. Yeah they changed something. You can use the same trick though when its started.
  5. Originally posted by Chrisssie:[..]
    Don't worry there will be people who have downloaded it (like me). So there's a way you can get it, even if you can't download it during the streaming.
    Yeah that’s true, think I’ll give up on it for a few hours now. Technology frustrates me sometimes lol.
  6. I am always a day late and a dollar short...

Hopefully the stream plays through my TV browser.

7. How are all of you doing in the queue? It's raining, but I guess they will open the doors soon. It's only 3 hours until showtime *O*
  8. What about the sound quality of the streaming/downloads? Since I'm more interested in the audio. Of course I'll watch the streaming this night, but for video I'm more looking forward to the dvd, so I can watch it on tv more easy. Video-quality is not so important for me.
    Will the sound-quality of dvd be better to capture compared to the streaming?
  9. How have you guys managed to download the full show already...

Any links

So confused
  10. +1
    PM please. Thanks!
    Cheers