2018-11-13 - Berlin
Gira: Experience and Innocence tour
Canciones tocadas: 25
Grabaciones de audio: 6
  1. Nope, all I can see is the trailer. Plus this message "Resubscribe here and watch the show.. "

And I am logged in. And I re-subscribed on the 23rd January and according to the FAQs I will be getting the 2020 gift. I wasn't lazy and asked u2.com just three days later, when the 2020 was announced and I got a confirmation, that I will be getting the 2020 gift. But here I am..I guess it is unavoidable - I am getting the 3D remixes again... Unbelievable
  2. Originally posted by Happy24:[..]
    Nope, all I can see is the trailer. Plus this message "Resubscribe here and watch the show.. "

And I am logged in. And I re-subscribed on the 23rd January and according to the FAQs I will be getting the 2020 gift. I wasn't lazy and asked u2.com just three days later, when the 2020 was announced and I got a confirmation, that I will be getting the 2020 gift. But here I am..I guess it is unavoidable - I am getting the 3D remixes again... Unbelievable
    2019 gift was live songs of innocence and experience, so i don't think you wil get the 3d mixes again. That was 2018's gift
  3. Well, in 2019 you could choose either Live songs of innocence and experience or the 2018 3D mixes. When I re-subscribed on 23/01/2020, those two options were there. (I checked now, the 2020 gift was announced just the next day, why didn't I wait?). And I have both the 2019 and 2018 gifts, buts since I got a faulty copy of the 3D mixes, I checked that one. But yeah, I don't care about those 3D mixes, I want the DVD, which I should get, but the fact that I can't watch the stream makes me think that agains all assurances, I will be getting the 3D mixes anyway.
  4. If anyone wants the individual songs FLAC audio PM me and I'll give you a link (only to U2.com subscribers though). I have split up all of the songs and have removed most of Bono's speeches, so it is just the songs. There aren't any issues with the audio and it doesn't sound too bad.
  5. Originally posted by JRoz:If anyone wants the individual songs FLAC audio PM me and I'll give you a link (only to U2.com subscribers though). I have split up all of the songs and have removed most of Bono's speeches, so it is just the songs. There aren't any issues with the audio and it doesn't sound too bad.
    I have it and it's great!
    I recommend it.
  6. Originally posted by JRoz:If anyone wants the individual songs FLAC audio PM me and I'll give you a link (only to U2.com subscribers though). I have split up all of the songs and have removed most of Bono's speeches, so it is just the songs. There aren't any issues with the audio and it doesn't sound too bad.
    Yes please!!
  7. Originally posted by JRoz:If anyone wants the individual songs FLAC audio PM me and I'll give you a link (only to U2.com subscribers though). I have split up all of the songs and have removed most of Bono's speeches, so it is just the songs. There aren't any issues with the audio and it doesn't sound too bad.
    Yes, please!
  8. YES please
  9. JRoz, how do I PM you?
  10. yes please,

im a lt subscriber