2018-11-13 - Berlin
Tour: Experience and Innocence tour
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 6
  1. Got it , thnx!
  2. Originally posted by wgjvvenrooij:I cannot download the stream with HLS. IT states that no stream is available. Can someone perhaps send it to me in a personal message or help me with HLS?
    Me too. I keep getting this ....HLS.js error: otherError - fatal: true - internalException
    Can anyone help me as well please ?
  3. I had issues with my Samsung TV (I guess the video codec), any ideas to convert the stream version in H264-mkv?
  4. Same problem here.
    Use mkvtoolnix to convert fast without quality lose to mkv format (free software)
  5. Thanks The Edge
  6. Originally posted by jheath:[..]
    Me too. I keep getting this ....HLS.js error: otherError - fatal: true - internalException
    Can anyone help me as well please ?
    As I use Macs it won't let me open up in Quicktime. Damn, Damn, Damn as Terry Jones said in Life of Brian.
  7. -

8. Thank you SJ! I got it now - and - I love it. I saw a t from the Multicam from on from Dany (sparko) and this was amazing. But this film is clear and has a wonderful sound. I love it
  9. Sorry
  10. — can’t ask —
  11. I logged to my account on U2.com and eventhough I re-subscribed in January 2020, all I can see is the trailer. Am I doing something wrong, or is the actual full stream link somewhere else?

At the time I re-subscribed, I had to choose the 2019 gift, since the 2020 gift was announced about 3-4 days later. I wrote to u2.com and was assured that I will get the 2020 gift, which is also clear from the FAQs. So why don't I see the link for the stream?