2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. yeah you should upload them when you catch a good wifi, we're eagerly waiting to hear these Schoeps recordings!
  2. Ckatz also has multiple iem feeds that need to be mixed with his schoeps sources.
  3. Yeah I also heard he managed to have a super clean, interference-free Edge IEM. Guitar lovers are gonna drool over that one.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah I also heard he managed to have a super clean, interference-free Edge IEM. Guitar lovers are gonna drool over that one.
    SYD1 or 2?
  5. Edge feed + raw Bono wireless microphone + adam feed.

Just what you need for a primo mix.

Great job ckatz! We look forward to hearing your final mix.
  6. Originally posted by bpt3:[..]
    This is making me wonder - did they play the acoustic version or full band of Best Thing when they premiered it for a couple shows back in 2017?

Full band till Experience 18. I believe it debuted in Indianapolis.
  7. Except San Diego.
  8. Originally posted by hoserama:Edge feed + raw Bono wireless microphone + adam feed.

Just what you need for a primo mix.

Great job ckatz! We look forward to hearing your final mix.
    Serious question: have you ever recorded a raw Edge feed? Aka the sound just as it comes out from the guitar's wireless transmitter, before going through the whole effects & amps loop? It sounds so...... different.
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Serious question: have you ever recorded a raw Edge feed? Aka the sound just as it comes out from the guitar's wireless transmitter, before going through the whole effects & amps loop? It sounds so...... different.
    You have apparently? I'd be curious to hear a bit of that, haha