2019-11-22 - Sydney
Tour: Joshua Tree Tour 2019
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 1
  1. they should drop best thing and include both ángel and desire in the setlist
  2. Not in Singapore thanks. I’d rather see best thing over desire, Angel of Harlem is the best of the three though. I guess ideal scenario would be AOH rotating with desire. EBW rotating with Best Thing and Love Is Bigger rotating with Stuck. I’d be more than happy to see love is bigger and AOH both nights though.

3. I was 5-6 rows down from the main stage. Perfect spot! I didn’t really like much closer last time, my neck hurt! Haha.
  4. The best thing is a genuine snooze fest at a show like this. Every Breaking Wave actually seems to hold attention and gets a rousing applause. Surprised they've stuck with it this long
  5. Originally posted by dylbagz:The best thing is a genuine snooze fest at a show like this. Every Breaking Wave actually seems to hold attention and gets a rousing applause. Surprised they've stuck with it this long
    I'm not sure how many people knew the song but at both Melbourne and Adelaide it got silence followed by a great applause, well received song!
  6. Was INXS a good band?
  7. -- mod edit: no need for this, keep it friendly --
  8. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:[..]
    I'm not sure how many people knew the song but at both Melbourne and Adelaide it got silence followed by a great applause, well received song!
    This is making me wonder - did they play the acoustic version or full band of Best Thing when they premiered it for a couple shows back in 2017?
  9. Acoustic once in San Diego. Rest was full band.
  10. bootlegs yet?!