2015-12-06 - Paris
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 29
Audio recordings: 3
  1. Paris 4 drop now
  2. what would be a good place on the floor to see the show ?
  3. If you go see them one time: in the center close to the back of the GA. You can see both stages, the catwalk, the screen, everything.
  4. thanks hope I will arrive on time as I am flying on the day of the concert
  5. I'd say if you're there early enough, get as close to the main stage as possible, just for the first 4 songs, to experience the energy. Then move back to the spot Remy mentioned, to take it all in. If there's a fair bit of room on the floor, & you're feeling mobile, you may want to move up towards the minor e-stage one song after the intermission. After a few songs there move back to that central position.
  6. Originally posted by ddarroch:[..]
    I'd say if you're there early enough, get as close to the main stage as possible, just for the first 4 songs, to experience the energy. Then move back to the spot Remy mentioned, to take it all in. If there's a fair bit of room on the floor, & you're feeling mobile, you may want to move up towards the minor e-stage one song after the intermission. After a few songs there move back to that central position.
    I agree, moving is always good. But, Paris GA will be very crowded with no room to move (probably to make it look full for the movie), so I would still suggest be somewhere in the middle to take it all in because you can't really move.
  7. just saw on cnn bono and the edge will be interviewed on the up coming paris concerts
    this sunday 10 am eastern standard time
  8. thanks for the suggestions, guys. As I said I will arrive in Paris hopefully in the afternoon, so I can't be there early. Hope to make it to the venue before 6 PM
  9. So...this just in...I'm going to both Paris shows