1. --
  2. Rudeness shouldn't be allowed here ...
  3. Originally posted by nunomoreira12:Someone asked for

U2 360 Barcelona 6/30 IEM (thread that was closed too), I have the Iem recording. I might share it at some point. I'm working right now on Sphere IEM recordings to release something soon.

Hey my Nuno how are you !!!
    is that the same I accidentally shared a few years ago ? and that is available on the dvd multicam I released or a stereo one ?
    I like you both, Nuno & Hoserama, because you share some incredible stuff with nothing asked for trade. For what you keep for yourself or trades, we have no opinion to give I guess . We have to be happy with what is circulating . But I see wars between tapers, hoarders, and wars of Ego are not finished lol !!
  4. Originally posted by nunomoreira12:Someone asked for

U2 360 Barcelona 6/30 IEM (thread that was closed too), I have the Iem recording. I might share it at some point. I'm working right now on Sphere IEM recordings to release something soon.

5. Originally posted by achtungpop:[..]

Hey my Nuno how are you !!!
    is that the same I accidentally shared a few years ago ? and that is available on the dvd multicam I released or a stereo one ?
    I like you both, Nuno & Hoserama, because you share some incredible stuff with nothing asked for trade. For what you keep for yourself or trades, we have no opinion to give I guess . We have to be happy with what is circulating . But I see wars between tapers, hoarders, and wars of Ego are not finished lol !!
    Is that from the DJ Soulless source that you uploaded a few years ago? If so, you did not have permission to upload or release if I recall. If it's a different source, go nuts.
  6. Fun reading in the morning
  7. Originally posted by hindutimes01:[..]
    Thanks for the reply Hoserama,

Vocals seemed distorted on the night from PA also, one of the loudest concerts ive ever attended...but thats a side note. Is there any post production I could do to soften it? or am I stuck with what I got? Its a crackling sound. Ill try post a short sample.
    Throw up a link--you can probaby help mitigate it, but it might depend on how much time you want to spend (clean up individual section or try to do it all in one wide pass). Can't tell until hear it.

This is an IEM recording right? Just trying to stay on topic
  8. Originally posted by Papo:[..]
    Thank you!
    I can only find RX 10 on the iZotope website, but I assume it will do the trick, seems to provide all features needed? I will try working with this, cleaning up some recordings I did for practise (not U2, as I am still getting used to taping and started with small gigs/local bands/own bands).
    Yeah RX11 doesn't really have any upgraded options, they release a new version each year. The key modules have stayed same for several versions. I'm using RX10 right now with no issues.
  9. Originally posted by hoserama:[..]
    Throw up a link--you can probaby help mitigate it, but it might depend on how much time you want to spend (clean up individual section or try to do it all in one wide pass). Can't tell until hear it.

This is an IEM recording right? Just trying to stay on topic
    yep its an iem recording so were still on topic

This is a quick sample, it could be interferance also

I had to name the file so ignore the name