2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. In my head the Bad intro always starts playing after Mother and Child.
  2. Originally posted by nicocoppens:[..]
    I noticed that there was a long(er) pause after BD/MACR, so for a brief moment I was expecting Bad to start.
    So you might be right that they (suddenly) changed their mind.

Yeah I noticed that too...
    To the guitar guys: does Edge uses the same guitar for Still Haven't Found and Bad? I'm ashamed I don't know this for sure, as I think he does, but the fact that the echo was back to the original in Antwerp II instead of the new i+e arrangement makes me doubt...
  3. Nice!

4. it's less than 2 weeks ago since this happened and I was there at both shows, still I cannot remember if or what I filmed there I guess 12 shows in 6 weeks altogether was too much for my brain to cope with and keep sorted

will check on my sd cards if I can contribute anything to this multicam so behind it all but good lord it looks great
  5. Found a nice multicam from night 2. Hopefully a torrent will pop up soon.

p.s. u2bat also have a few multicam songs from the first night
  6. No torrents from both Antwerp concerts, the u2bat team released a dvd for both nights but they have sold it to the fans through their site, they told it would be shared as a trrent but it never showed up, almost feels like a commercial project this multicams ?
  7. How can they sell it but not share it as torrent?!
  8. Been happening lately y'know...
  9. That's werid , U2 BAT or U2 Belgian Achtung team made the last multicam from brussels. And shared it for free (at least with me but I contributed to the multicam with my video's)

would be really really pissed if they are now SELLING bootlegs.
  10. Originally posted by mofothethird:That's werid , U2 BAT or U2 Belgian Achtung team made the last multicam from brussels. And shared it for free (at least with me but I contributed to the multicam with my video's)

would be really really pissed if they are now SELLING bootlegs.
    Yes but the Brussels multicams from previous tours were shared as a torrent, but they have told several times they would share their Antwerp multicams but they never did, they have sold copies a few months ago but never shared anything public on any torrent site