2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. back from Antwerp for good. What a journey. Lost for words, in every way possible. One day off tomorrow (=working), then 2x Cologne at the weekend. 4 shows in 6 days this week. For now 10 done. God bless these four men.
  2. Went the 2 nights.
    2 amazing shows, band was 2 times on fire. Too bad of the 2 standard setlists, but bono's enthousiasm compensated all that.
    "Bullet the blue sky" my favourite song of the show, also intro to "streets" (still not as good as intro with running to stand...)
    Lights and screens were perfect.

The typical big minor, the belgian audience. In total it was very ok, but the section we were sitting in the 2nd night. (sitting upper circle, row 4 in middle, at the e-stage)
    I think complete row 1-2-3 in front of us, and row 5-6-7 behind us, and all other people on our row 4, I think they were in some sort of coma or something. Most of the concert my girlfriend and I were only people standing up and shouting/dancing.
    Can you imagine, even during Vertigo, we 2 were the only 2 standing up. A shame.
    Most people in our section started to get up during "the streets" when concert was almost over.

3. Mr. McPhisto! Sharp eye mister.
    I see myself in the pic as well, a bit to the left, 4th row.
  4. Originally posted by SvenR:

The typical big minor, the belgian audience. In total it was very ok, but the section we were sitting in the 2nd night. (sitting upper circle, row 4 in middle, at the e-stage)
    I think complete row 1-2-3 in front of us, and row 5-6-7 behind us, and all other people on our row 4, I think they were in some sort of coma or something. Most of the concert my girlfriend and I were only people standing up and shouting/dancing.
    Can you imagine, even during Vertigo, we 2 were the only 2 standing up. A shame.
    Most people in our section started to get up during "the streets" when concert was almost over.

Whilst I understand what you are saying if you want to stand, get a GA ticket. As somebody who often gets seated tickets at gigs there is nothing more annoying than having somebody stand the whole time in front of you.

I just never understand the argument of people buying a seated ticked in a seating section then moaning when people sit down.

I could sit down and sing every word to every song, I don't need to stand to have a good time. If I did I'd get GA tickets.
  5. I noticed him earlier with the lights full on when he was standing, his suit reflected big time.
  6. Yeah, his gf (I guess) wore a develish outfit as well!
    Saw them after the show, shouted "Look what you've done to me" to them. Properly replied with "You've made me very famous. And I thank you". Cheers to those people
  7. haha! proper DIY.
  8. lads, still at a loss for words (thanks, U2 ), but.... aside from all the magic done to me during the shows.... I am just a girl , so.... this is one of the moments of show #2 I will never forget for obvious reasons and that make me go insane

it begins around 01:40min ... lucky lucky girl (and lucky me to have witnessed this moment live close in front of me )

/yummy moment
  9. yep, my favorite dancing girl so far this tour....
  10. Originally posted by James360:[...] I just never understand the argument of people buying a seated ticked in a seating section then moaning when people sit down [...]
    Touché!

...I just hope & pray that people don't complain when I dance in front of my seat, if I happen to attend a show from there...

But in all fairness, just because something is called a "seat" doesn' t necessarily mean that one should be sitting down all the time.
    The main reason for me to buy a seat is mainly the convenience of a late entry... For the rest it is party!
    I mean a U2 concert is still more like a rock 'n' roll event than an opera, or a play ( where it is indeed custom to sit down all the time...)

But then again, if I could only attend one show, I definitely would go for the GA
  11. Originally posted by MacStripey:lads, still at a loss for words (thanks, U2 ), but.... aside from all the magic done to me during the shows.... I am just a girl , so.... this is one of the moments of show #2 I will never forget for obvious reasons and that make me go insane

it begins around 01:40min ... lucky lucky girl (and lucky me to have witnessed this moment live close in front of me )
    [YouTube Video]

/yummy moment
    she really did a very good job!
    where she's from? I didn't understand it