2015-10-13 - Antwerp
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
  1. from Liege (Luik).
    Remy and Coen explained it to me after the show, because me and Bono ( ) didn't understand either....

nice ponytail though....
  2. Luik/Liege

Mysterious ways always gets great responses of the crowd
  3. ...apparently so At least it was on the setlist they hand over to the VIP / package people... This is a different setlist than the ones used on stage...

4. Bloody Hell...
  5. Then I want my money back
  6. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    ...apparently so At least it was on the setlist they hand over to the VIP / package people... This is a different setlist than the ones used on stage...

[image]
    I heard it was a fake. But still, I wouldn't like to have seen it
  7. that's kinda sick.... why would anyone want to make a fake? djeez...
  8. I don't think it is a fake. I can't be 100% sure, of course, but when you look close up at the low-res rendering, the pattern is very similar overall:

More likely is that the setlist was made based on an "educated" guess. These are the setlists that are availlable in Cedarwood lounge (so I'm told - and I've seen these myself in Rolling Stones VIP lounges...).
    The band may very well never considered Bad + 40 in Antwerp...

PS: my advise: never look at these things before the show starts...it really is a spoiler in its most broadest sense... (especially when they don't play Bad when it is on that list!)
  9. We had seat behind the stage and right before Edge started on ISHFWILF it was clear on the little teleprompter in front of Bono that it was actually supposed to be Bad. The moment Edge started playing the teleprompter changed.

So I don't think it was a fake tbh...
  10. Originally posted by vertiedge:We had seat behind the stage and right before Edge started on ISHFWILF it was clear on the little teleprompter in front of Bono that it was actually supposed to be Bad. The moment Edge started playing the teleprompter changed.

Makes me sad
  11. Originally posted by vertiedge:We had seat behind the stage and right before Edge started on ISHFWILF it was clear on the little teleprompter in front of Bono that it was actually supposed to be Bad. The moment Edge started playing the teleprompter changed.

I noticed that there was a long(er) pause after BD/MACR, so for a brief moment I was expecting Bad to start.
    So you might be right that they (suddenly) changed their mind.
  12. ...or Edge's sequencer malfunctioned...