1. A new recording of 1984-11-03 London now in our pages. Now I have several UF shows in my queue.
  2. That's right! It's from an alternate, better sounding recording and with a known lineage thanks to achtungbootlegs.com!
    From the 3 recent uploaded 'The Unforgettable Fire' Tour, I think this is the best sounding.
    And with Indian Summer Sky in the set, you can't go wrong with this

And last, but not least, the new Chris Voynet recording from London 6 in awesome mp3 (16/48000)
  3. Nothing does an audience recording better than km140's.
  4. Big thank's to Chris Voynet, for his recording of London 5. It sounds awesome! Just need London 1 now.
  5. These final London recordings sound great! London 5 particularly.
  6. Totally agree with London 5

Very pleasant and warm sound. Just a little too much close clapping and nearby talking for 4.5 stars I would say, but in terms of clarity, dynamics and balance it is certainly there!
  7. I've updated 1984-11-05 Edinburgh, Playhouse with a copy of the classic vinyl bootleg "Live From The Lypton Village." Not a very good transfer - one straight from vinyl would be an upgrade - but still, from a historic point of view legitimized

Anyway, all existing sources seem to come from Malcolm Beaton's D6 recording*, which is now availlable in high-def mp3's (16/48000 &320kb/s), straight from RossMan's [u2t] transfer of the master.

*Please note that also "Unforgettable Scots" was sourced from Beaton's recording (and, hence, it's lineage incorrectly stated - as noted a few years ago by One8ung on u2torrents )

8. ....also added the Godfather bootleg "A Home Away From Home" - Live from Glasgow, Barrowlands '84 (1st night)

9. Thank you Joyce
  10. Thanks to user coofeezone30, the iem-remaster by Drew W. from 2005-11-04 Las Vegas, NV is now back in the u2start catalogue