2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!

2. It's quite normal for an opening night, it will be much more rare after today. Then it'll be just a couple of overnighters and the rest from early morning or afternoon.
  3. I've heard bizarre stories about people exiting early from a U2 show just to be on the line for night 2. (Vertigo tour)
  4. There was one show where they played an extra encore (OOC & ABOY I think) and the pit nazis were already gone out
  5. When will they distribute the pizzas? eheheh

6. Pariscope is only for iphones as of now... Meerkat is for android (i have both phones but can only use the iphone at the moment)

i stepped away from GA line for a few hours to close a legal land transaction (sale)... i will be shooting another video later tonight 10pm (pst) and then each morning. My goal is to share the experience.
  7. That's great Scott! Even though I can't use periscope from my PC, I appreciate the efforts you're making to bring us all closer to your experience opening night. Stay warm!
  8. Originally posted by sholbech22:rehearsals went most / all of the evening up until 1am ish!!, really hard to hear anything as venue is well sound-proofed and from road level lots of traffic noise...

I can't remember where but we discussed this... I said that sound rarely comes out loud and clear from enclosed venues. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Enjoy the GA experience (even though it's crazy to queue with 3 or 4 days advance but hey)

9. Totally crazy.
    I would love to do it, but I don't think that I'd actually do it if I had the chance

Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]
    Pariscope is only for iphones as of now... Meerkat is for android (i have both phones but can only use the iphone at the moment)

i stepped away from GA line for a few hours to close a legal land transaction (sale)... i will be shooting another video later tonight 10pm (pst) and then each morning. My goal is to share the experience.

Thanks for the updates, enjoy the whole experience!
  10. Originally posted by Bloodraven:[..]

Totally crazy.
    I would love to do it, but I don't think that I'd actually do it if I had the chance

[..]

Thanks for the updates, enjoy the whole experience!
    One night is fine for getting to know fans and living the queue experience with beers, guitars, etc. But three nights? Like Jana said, I hope it's just the opening niht frenzy and the trend doesn't expand to Europe... Don't want to be 300th in my queue just because people went there with 3 days advance
  11. deleted