2015-05-15 - Vancouver
Tour: Innocence and Experience tour
Songs played: 26
Audio recordings: 6
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by sholbech22:[..]

there is some sound recordings from outside the PNE however I don't know of any video... that stage has now been (or is being moved) today/tonight.. with rehearsal again starting tomorrow..
    Scott
    Do you mean the audio from the rehearsals or from the concert they played for 300 people on May 8th?
  2. It's audio from rehearsals, as far as I know.
  3. Just ONE day before the dress rehearsal and THREE DAYS before the show.

4. temperature is rising, fever is high...
  5. For all of you with Periscope: add account "soivancouver" where our user sholbech22 will start streaming today
  6. so first day GA recap
    got a text at 7am... arrived at the line ended up with #7
    stayed all day at Rogers arean, saw a few members of the stage crew
    GA line up at 15 by 10am
    sound testing started around 10-11am without band.
    ...band arrived mid/late afternoon.
    rehearsals went most / all of the evening up until 1am ish!!, really hard to hear anything as venue is well sound-proofed and from road level lots of traffic noise...Very limited security allowed lots of fans to gather (30-40) untill around 1am, at which time Brian Murphy came out, told us that there was not signing autographs tonight.
    I asked him for a group picture!! (these are the one you are seeing this morning.!) I have the blue hat on with the J/T
    ....... please follow u2start and soivancouver on twitter...things may get interesting in a couple of hours./days
  7. Thanks Scott!

Picture:
  8. forgot to add.

very international GA line... countries represented in top 15 are CAN, USA, Chile, Australia, France, Holland, Japan, Germany and others...

u2 start member Joe Ahorro is leading the line!
  9. Originally posted by sholbech22:forgot to add.

very international GA line... countries represented in top 15 are CAN, USA, Chile, Australia, France, Holland, Japan, Germany and others...

u2 start member Joe Ahorro is leading the line!
    Nice!
  10. Joe from onlineonthehorizon.com? For anyone unfamiliar with GA, he has a very comprehensive guide over there.
  11. Originally posted by iTim:Joe from onlineonthehorizon.com? For anyone unfamiliar with GA, he has a very comprehensive guide over there.
    Yep that's the one! Nice site.