1. How awesome would it be if the cd is in our mailbox tomorrow from Ticketmaster ?
  2. The cd will be in most mailboxes soon. It will include special high intense packaging that can only be opened with a special code that you will get in your email the morning of December 1 at 5:00 AM.
  3. Lol!
  4. Well if anyone gets a leak please share. I know we have all already ore ordered it
  5. So excited, feels like we've waited an age for the next U2 album and all suffered disappointment along the way. It will be officially available on December 1st and i cant wait to share the journey with you all leading into next years tour!
  6. All of the u2 fan handles on Twitter will know and share details of it long before we find out so keep a close eye on twitter for the very latest leak news i'd say
  7. Making sure my first listen will be in glorious lossless, can't be doing with those lossy mp3's
  8. PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT LEAK SHARING IS ILLEGAL...!!!

Not that there is one, but if it does, it can't be shared in the forums!
  9. Originally posted by georgemccauley:[..]
    All of the u2 fan handles on Twitter will know and share details of it long before we find out so keep a close eye on twitter for the very latest leak news i'd say
    Why Tuesday?