1. Originally posted by BigGiRL:[..]
    PLEASE BE REMINDED THAT LEAK SHARING IS ILLEGAL...!!!

Not that there is one, but if it does, it can't be shared in the forums!
    i'm only here to get a leak link
  2. Originally posted by u2joost:[..]

I think you misread me. I actually agree with you, it could really turn out to be a good album!. It really could! So... not convinced about anything until I hear this thing in full!

Ok, clear.
  3. I ment just wait to Thursday night (US West Coast) when the album comes out. It's not far out.
  4. The album should be on the interwebs no later than Wednesday, as that's when East Australia will get it (first 1 December there)
  5. Still we can all delve into Noel's new album that's out tomorrow, interested to hear the rest of that album too. Go on Noel!!
  6. Originally posted by Remy:The album should be on the interwebs no later than Wednesday, as that's when East Australia will get it (first 1 December there)
    Will it not be Thursday for Europe and the states at least. They’re around 11hours ahead of Europe and about 16 ahead of the states. So Maybe Thursday at 1pm in some places in Europe roughly and 8am in some places in the states would be Friday 1st in Australia.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Will it not be Thursday for Europe and the states at least. They’re around 11hours ahead of Europe and about 16 ahead of the states. So Maybe Thursday at 1pm in some places in Europe roughly and 8am in some places in the states would be Friday 1st in Australia.
    True. Although it's highly unlikely for it not to leak the day before, when it will hit retailers. Too difficult to contain then.
  8. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    True. Although it's highly unlikely for it not to leak the day before, when it will hit retailers. Too difficult to contain then.
    Yeah hopefully it leaks then. I guess workers in small retail shops and even regular customers will be getting handed a copy on arrival as opposed to waiting til the release date.
  9. We'll see, can't wait! Now I'm really really curious with all these reviews coming in.

Our site's countdown by the way countdowns to midnight in East Australia
  10. Originally posted by Remy:We'll see, can't wait! Now I'm really really curious with all these reviews coming in.

Our site's countdown by the way countdowns to midnight in East Australia
    Likewise, I can’t wait either. I really think there’s a lot to come from the tracks we haven’t heard. Good time to live in east Australia isn’t it.
  11. Wouldn't it be great if U2.com would stream Songs of Experience in it's entirety for subscribers only from now until official release?