1. I think they may have finally got the right things in place to prevent a leak of the new album. Nobody really knew about SOI at all, so if they can keep not only the tracks but that information secret then it will possibly be easier this time around just keeping the tracks from leaking. I hope I’m wrong though or it’s going to be a long 10 days.
  2. I love how the four "best tracks" aren't even ones we've heard yet
  3. I bet Love is all we have left, red flag day and summer of Love are the highlights...... maybe the showman after what Noel said..

Also strongest album this century...... I bloody hope so ahah
  4. Originally posted by u2_michaelc:Topic started 3 years ago by Remy in Songs of Experience. Since then 5,108 posts have been made by (251) users.....

we have over 60,000 users!!! where are they?are most just here for the shows. i guess so.
    Probably the rest are waiting for the album to leak and ask for links here.
  5. I don't have a rational explanation for that but summer of love is the one I'm least looking forward to hearing
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:I think they may have finally got the right things in place to prevent a leak of the new album. Nobody really knew about SOI at all, so if they can keep not only the tracks but that information secret then it will possibly be easier this time around just keeping the tracks from leaking. I hope I’m wrong though or it’s going to be a long 10 days.
    at the time of realsing soi, it was only a digital format, physical album relaease was months later. with soe there will be a physical release along withnthe streaming services, the albums have to be transported to the shops, so..leak is much more plausible then back in 2014
  7. Originally posted by parzival:[..]
    at the time of realsing soi, it was only a digital format, physical album relaease was months later. with soe there will be a physical release along withnthe streaming services, the albums have to be transported to the shops, so..leak is much more plausible then back in 2014
    Good point, I’m forgetting about the digital vs physical release side of things. That raises my hopes of a leak a bit more then.